What can DC do to block future body shots?

Homervanderjaz

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
If DC fought Stipe again he is likely to get smacked up to the body once more. So, what would be a good defence that DC could employ to minimise the effect of this?

Train and eat like a professional athlete for the first time in his life

Drop his elbow on that side, interrupt Stipe with a jab, step away, train cardio, eat less Popeye's.

Stipe can’t go to the body right away against DC, he has to respect his power early and wait till he tires out.

Nothing. He is 40. He should just retire, the only way he can fix this hole would be to move down a divison or two and go on a strict diet.

Drop his elbow on that side, interrupt Stipe with a jab, step away, train cardio, eat less Popeye's.
In the same match? Pushups during the break between rounds? Refusing a drumstick? Thats some shit.

DC doesn't fight in a half crouch stance, but that can help. Stipe would have to throw wider body shots, opening him up for a counter or an interrupt.

Stipe throws them to DC's right side (liver side), so DC should turn into the punch (DC turns to his own right), drop his right elbow to block (chicken wing) the punch, and as his body is already turned (his right shoulder is behind his center plane) he can unleash a solid right uppercut counter.

<36>

I'm no expert, but I'm sure he's trained like a professional..
I mean the guy has 3 world titles and only 3 losses,2 to roided guys,so i think he is doing just fine

In the same match? Pushups during the break between rounds? Refusing a drumstick? Thats some shit.
He could just throw chicken bones at Stipe and hope one hits his eye.

If you kick a midget on the head is it a low kick or a high kick?
High kick..

VgB3Mem.gif

Wrestle. That or he is going to have to stop walking forward like Frankenstein.

Back