Who has the best boxing in mma right now?

Dan177

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I’d probably pick Dustin right now

Lol at Dustin. Skill wise Nate and Masvidal are better boxers. Probably Diaz or Masvidal.

Calvin Kattar has looked fucking amazing recently.

lol @ Diaz... <{cruzshake}>

Are we talking about the same Nate who was throwing arm punches in his last fight? Really?
You’re probably righty I am a bit of a Diaz fan boy so am probably bias. I’ll stick with Masvidal.

You’re probably righty I am a bit of a Diaz fan boy so am probably bias. I’ll stick with Masvidal.
Nate Diaz looked impressive in his last fight because his groundgame looked sharp and he has shown some improvements in the wrestling department, but his striking didn't look good at all. It looked like his hands have seriously deteriorated during the time off. Maybe he was rolling with Kron all that time and is still rusty? I don't know, but I like this version of more grappling focused Nate.

Nate Diaz looked impressive in his last fight because his groundgame looked sharp and he has shown some improvements in the wrestling department, but his striking didn't look good at all. It looked like his hands have seriously deteriorated during the time off. Maybe he was rolling with Kron all that time and is still rusty? I don't know, but I like this version of more grappling focused Nate.
I was really impressed with him finally checking kicks and wrestling. I put his striking down to the lay off and not having his timing back 100%. I definitely think this Nate beats more LW/WW than 2014 Diaz.

Haters get here. It’s Conor. Izzy, and others are good.

Haters get here. It’s Conor. Izzy, and others are good.

Izzy is an excellent kickboxer and overall striker but I don’t think his boxing game is that amazing. He is good with them but it isn’t the best imo

Back