Media "I'm a WW now" Fighter Kevin Lee talks Tristar Gym experience, plans for next fight

Maybe Tristar is good choice for him. He has shown a complete reluctance to improvement once he has reached his limits.
He should take the year off and work on his striking fundamentals and cardio

Maybe Tristar is good choice for him. He has shown a complete reluctance to improvement once he has reached his limits.
He should take the year off and work on his striking fundamentals and cardio
Lmao

replatformOverlays

I have always been amazed that he survived this shot and went on to dominate this fight
tenor.gif

I don't like how Lee's game translates at WW but he has solid power. If he can learn to throw better combinations and avoid taking so much damage he could make a splash. I think this division has guys who do what he does except better.

in a cruel turn of events Dana White will introduce a 165 pound weight-class the day after Kevin Lee retires.

Kevin "Ummm, you know, aaa, you know, aaa" Lee.

I don't like how Lee's game translates at WW but he has solid power. If he can learn to throw better combinations and avoid taking so much damage he could make a splash. I think this division has guys who do what he does except better.

Yes.

And he’s not going to catch up.

He’s a funny and talented guy, but he’s not contender material.

I really dont think he has the size to compete at welterweight, in this day and age with guys like James Vick, Paul Felder and Dan Hooker walking around he isnt even a big lightweight.

I really wonder if Firas agrees with his move up.

Lee needs to show something in his next fight. I really thought he was gonna be a top fighter.

Back