DC paid the price for not respecting Stipe’s skillset

TheSpider

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Walking down Stipe with his hands down. Lifting up Stipe in the air for about 10 seconds. DC showed little respect to the UFC’s HW GOAT.

In the end, DC paid the ultimate price.
EF35E441-CE47-47E0-85E3-1529169C5A2B.jpeg
2F8620B4-2DC2-492D-9771-BDD874DF628D.jpeg
F2B675F6-E3AD-46FB-BD22-F0A568651590.jpeg
E943B05A-F7C4-4D68-821F-17FBD14A228E.jpeg

The irony is Stipe made the same error in the first fight ... underestimating DC's skill and power

none of that stuff really hurt him. He just got tired after beating on him for 3 rounds. Should have went for the kill at some point.

giphy.gif

INB4 Saltiness!

Just kidding it's most likely a Croatian dance..

No that's photoshop
Uh-uh... its passing the eye test... I honestly don't know these days. I'll Google it. Holy shit why was he doing that and how have I not heard of this.... shame on all of you. Not kidding. I turned the fight off during round one knowing DC lost. Lost a 14k parlay.. still won 6 though

Yes, I knew for certain he lost while stipe was on his back and DC was going for broke. Million obvious reasons why.

Last edited:
I don’t really know that was the case? I think Stipe went into the fight with the mindset that his entire legacy was on the line. That is why I gave him a very good chance to win the fight. This was it. Two losses to DC and people write him off forever. He knew it was a must win. It was an incredible fight..

DC just has no defense for those body shots.

What getting eye raped again?

Stipe Needs to seriously make a stink about that if they are going to fight for a third time. Watching the replay I was amazed how blatant DC attempted to blind him in the second round. For a guy who claims to be so classy he sure isn’t very classy in the cage.

Just kidding it's most likely a Croatian dance..

Uh-uh... its passing the eye test... I honestly don't know these days. I'll Google it. Holy shit why was he doing that and how have I not heard of this.... shame on all of you. Not kidding.

Did you watch the card that usually helps!

Can someone photoshop DCs face on the Hippo guy from Mike Tyson’s Punch out?

Just want a gif... Someone with some skills hook it up

Or maybe he just got beat.

Back