Media Firas Zahabi: Conor McGregor is a ‘pathetic, sorry excuse for a human being’

acannxr

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
“I don’t care what anybody says. It is indefensible. There is no defense to this, except this guy is a pathetic, sorry excuse for a human being.

“What a disgusting display. I don’t care how much money you have, I don’t care how famous you are in the world. If this is the type of person you are, your value is zero. Your value is zero.”

He carried on:

“This is an embarrassment to MMA,” Zahabi said. “This is an embarrassment to us all. When the media or people from other sports say, ‘Oh, MMA people are animals. They’re savage, they’re violent, they’re the barbarians of sports.’ It’s going to be harder for us to defend.”

“I’m sure 99 percent of all Irish people who saw that are disgusted,” Zahabi said. “99 percent sure his coaching staff are disgusted. Everybody’s disgusted at this thing. He probably thought nobody was filming. We know that when nobody’s looking, McGregor will do the most disgusting acts. Those are his true colors.

“It’s just purely disgusting. I could not be more disappointed.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/8/...athetic-sorry-excuse-for-human-being-mma-news

Pretty strong words coming from someone like Zahabi :eek:.

tenor.gif

He right. I really dislike firas too

War Conor!

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Go back to training "fighters" Firas.

NastyFailingAmurstarfish-size_restricted.gif

FlippantVacantCalf-size_restricted.gif

“I don’t care what anybody says. It is indefensible. There is no defense to this, except this guy is a pathetic, sorry excuse for a human being.

“What a disgusting display. I don’t care how much money you have, I don’t care how famous you are in the world. If this is the type of person you are, your value is zero. Your value is zero.”

He carried on:

“This is an embarrassment to MMA,” Zahabi said. “This is an embarrassment to us all. When the media or people from other sports say, ‘Oh, MMA people are animals. They’re savage, they’re violent, they’re the barbarians of sports.’ It’s going to be harder for us to defend.”

“I’m sure 99 percent of all Irish people who saw that are disgusted,” Zahabi said. “99 percent sure his coaching staff are disgusted. Everybody’s disgusted at this thing. He probably thought nobody was filming. We know that when nobody’s looking, McGregor will do the most disgusting acts. Those are his true colors.

“It’s just purely disgusting. I could not be more disappointed.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/8/...athetic-sorry-excuse-for-human-being-mma-news

Pretty strong words coming from someone like Zahabi :eek:.
I don't like a lot of Conor's recent actions, but I feel like I can never hate the guy because he brought me into MMA with the Diaz rematch. Just like I can't hate Rogan because he introduced me to PRIDE and gave me a deeper appreciation for the sport.

Firas headline hunting now that GSP is officially retired

so he's basically saying Conor is a POS for punching an old man at a bar.

I agree

I guess that duel ass licking of an "interview" with the mermaid Ariel didnt sway him.

Color me shocked

that was old before conor's apology.

Never a big fan of Zahabi and now I think he's even more of a pussy. Conor (And Bones) can say what ever the fuck they want, actions speak. Gonna take more than an appology for me to root for him again. Get your shit together man.

that was old before conor's apology.

So much for the "excuse for a human beign" rhetoric and stuff. Mcg apologizes and everyone thinks he's ok. remember boys, this is the same jabroni that threw a dolly to a bus fiiled with people.

Back