Can Diaz vs Masvidal be the best fight of all time?

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Luis. J Gomez referenced this may be one of the greatest if not the greatest fight of all time on Bisping's podcast.

Can it?

Both durable as fuck, game as fuck and talented on the ground. It's easily viable it can be as good as if not greater than Lawler/Rory 2

Man you dickriders are something else

No. The best fight will be some dudes we dont care about on that china card. I still wouldnt care TBH. justin highlight vs cowboy for the win

Sure, any fight has the potential to be the greatest fight of all time.
Some more then others obviously, but this one sure does have all the ingredients to be a barn burner.

It’s Diaz vs Condit reboot! All rejoice!

<Moves>

Masvidal isn’t getting into a firefight with Nick. I could see a Condit/Nick type fight occurring.

Imagine Gaethje vs Jorge or Diaz

That would be the greatest fight of all time

It could be, but will not.

Jorge has a history of sitting back and being super patient. I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw both fighters stand at range and pot shot. I think it will be a great fight though:

I seriously doubt it. If it's the best fight of the year, you can knock me over with a feather. I mean, consider that much better fighters have collided many times in the past.

Luis. J Gomez referenced this may be one of the greatest if not the greatest fight of all time on Bisping's podcast.

Can it?

Both durable as fuck, game as fuck and talented on the ground. It's easily viable it can be as good as if not greater than Lawler/Rory 2
not now

Masvidal is going to punch him out quickly IMO

Yeah because he had 2 good finishes in a row. Nevermind that he is 6-5 in his last 11 and only slightly better than mediocre.

In all fairness, he should rightfully be 9-2 in his last 11 fights.

Back