The real "baddest MF" in the game

AndrewFiedelman

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What's all this talk about Nate "Weed Addict" Diaz and Jorge "Fake Cholo Accent" Masvidal being the baddest mother fuckers in the game? Why is everybody so intrigued by this fight, is it just because they have funny accents and grew up in the ghetto lol?

Please... if Nate was really so bad ass he would move up a weight class and challenge Tim Kennedy, the real baddest MF to ever compete in the UFC to come out of retirement and fight him.

75th Ranger Regiment Sniper, Special Forces soldier, and the only middleweight to ever decisively beat Yoel Romero. Link of Firas Zahabi, the greatest trainer in the world and the trainer of the real GOAT GSP, saying that Tim won that fight by TKO (Romero was grabbing the fence and got a warning for it before Tim snagged Yoels glove (not a real grab) + sitting on the stool, 2 Yoel cheats for 1 Kennedy cheat).

Attachments

• timtam.jpg
    timtam.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 8
  • timkennedy.jpg
    timkennedy.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 10
Hitler would be quadruple champ or else...

tumblr_oi06jua0tu1r7vh24o1_540.gif

uCBw9Tc.gif

Nate and Jorge would never quit like that.

Nate and Nick
Jorge
Khabib
Black Beast
Fedor
Wandy
Krazy Horse
T-Ferg
Matt Brown
Tank Abbott
Kimo
Mexecutioner

Who let this tard outta his mom's basement to use the internet?

Is that the psycho that got stopped by a WW?

We all know it's the New York Badass Phil Baroni

Artem Lobov. He truly has become the GOAT and the face of bare knuckle boxing

I do believe that Tim could end life 12 different ways and I would want him on my side going into battle, but he should stay retired. He gasses badly in the cage.

What's all this talk about Nate "Weed Addict" Diaz and Jorge "Fake Cholo Accent" Masvidal being the baddest mother fuckers in the game? Why is everybody so intrigued by this fight, is it just because they have funny accents and grew up in the ghetto lol?

Please... if Nate was really so bad ass he would move up a weight class and challenge Tim Kennedy, the real baddest MF to ever compete in the UFC to come out of retirement and fight him.

75th Ranger Regiment Sniper, Special Forces soldier, and the only middleweight to ever decisively beat Yoel Romero. Link of Firas Zahabi, the greatest trainer in the world and the trainer of the real GOAT GSP, saying that Tim won that fight by TKO (Romero was grabbing the fence and got a warning for it before Tim snagged Yoels glove (not a real grab) + sitting on the stool, 2 Yoel cheats for 1 Kennedy cheat).

uCBw9Tc.gif

you mean this guy?

If you're going to put Tank and Matt Brown, you could show Justin Gaethje some respect
I do have a lot of respect for Justin Gaethje, but he seems like a nice guy...a bad mo-fo none the less but we gotta draw the line somewhere.

Back