Media Colby Covington on Nate Diaz: He got beat by a guy named Dong.

CBohl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

<36><36>

That one was pretty good.

Smashed this girl Confirmed.

DCDBB6B9-0766-4443-8A4A-95B7D93F8970.jpeg

That would have been funny if I were in middle school.

I get the sense Covington is happy to finally have an excuse to discuss the dong publicly.

Sigh, that’s how you know he’s trolling for money. All his insults are from middle school, probably the last time in his life he acted this way.

colby is the man,fuck it at least he does something

He has definitely grown on me, I used to really dislike him.

Guy is fucking funny lol

I get its a schtik and all, but Nate will straight up bitch slap Colby in public and get dragged away while sticking up the W and middle finger at him.

He has definitely grown on me, I used to really dislike him.

Guy is fucking funny lol

Actually starting to feel bad for him. Great fighter. Tries way too hard. He's not a draw anx never will be.

I get its a schtik and all, but Nate will straight up bitch slap Colby in public and get dragged away while sticking up the W and middle finger at him.

Sorry, big Diaz fan here, but Nate would get 50-45’d by Colby.

Colby is a terrible match up for Nate.

If he has half of Sherdog triggered, I like him and the Schmo too.

Nate wouldn't beat Colby once if they fought 100 times. Nate is a mid level fighter. He doesn't belong up with the big boys.

giphy.gif

Actually starting to feel bad for him. Great fighter. Tries way too hard. He's not a draw anx never will be.

As long as Colby keeps winning and talking shit, people will either tune in to watch him win or lose.

Having a boring laid back personality doesn’t sell.

Nate wouldn't beat Colby once if they fought 100 times. Nate is a mid level fighter. He doesn't belong up with the big boys.
If they fought he would but Colby isn't too fond of fighting.

Id say Colby would win a mma fight for sure. Nate has chances but not many. Im just talking about them seeing each other in public after Colby talks shit about him. Nate would make him look like a bitch real quick. Im not saying its right, but its Nate Diaz. Just being realistic.

I love how he triggers the resident cucks.

10/10 Nick's throwing a drink at someone again.

As long as Colby keeps winning and talking shit, people will either tune in to watch him win or lose.

Having a boring laid back personality doesn’t sell.
His boring fights wont sell either

Back