DC is still a better fighter than Miocic imo

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DC won 4 of the 5 rounds they fought, both got a KO....

Miocic was in his prime, DC was 40. in their primes head to head, DC is the favourite and most likely to win imo

Miocic was in his prime, DC was 40. in their primes head to head, DC is the favourite and most likely to win imo

100% correct, anybody with any common sense can see that.

You also forgot to mention that Stipe is a legit HW ( lean 230 lbs,6'3) Where as DC is just a pudgy 5'10 LHW, who has to have a gut to hit 230.

He is one of the GOATs, while Stipe is just a really good HW.

That's simply stupid.

DC is more accomplished; but that's because he moved down.
He did that on his own accord, and if not for Cain being HW champion, he would not have become double-champion.

But DC is less well rounded than Miocic.
The difference is wrestling.
MMA favours wrestling, and even though Miocic is a good wrestler, it is obvious that DC is the better one.
But that does not make him a more rounded fighter. Matter of fact, I think Miocic is.

As for "prime", I hear this excuse far too many times from DC fans. That is an asinine point.

DC started MMA late. He had not had a career in MMA as other fighters, so claiming he is old for MMA is stupid.
He just peaked! He was at the top of the top just now (according to DC's fanboys when he got both belts). Now all of a sudden he is a fragile old men? GTFO with that crap!

Herb shouldn't have stopped the fight?
giphy.gif

Still got slumped, and that’s all that matters. I don’t necessarily think either fighters better than the other, just think the level of HWs is nowhere near elite for MMA standards.

GettyImages-1162239513.jpg

Agreed. DC KOed stipe in the first fight. Second fight he was dominating every round. It's just that MMA fighters don't know how to deal with body shots. There not properly trained.

UncomfortableInfatuatedBoa-size_restricted.gif

Okay so winning the first 2 rounds of the fight makes you the better fighter? Stipe won round 3 and was dominating round 4. Momentum was swaying heavily in his favor

DC is 40, Stipe is 37. More importantly though DC has 25 fights and Stipe has 22. It's impossible to say one's in their prime but the other isn't.

The truth is they are fighting in the shitshow that is the UFC HW division. It's a far cry from the days of the great HW fighters.

I never expected this fight to bring the nearly unprecedented stupidity it has brought here....I have no idea WTF is going on.

100% correct, anybody with any common sense can see that.

You also forgot to mention that Stipe is a legit HW ( lean 230 lbs,6'3) Where as DC is just a pudgy 5'10 LHW, who has to have a gut to hit 230.

He is one of the GOATs, while Stipe is just a really good HW.
Also, not to mention that Stipe has had the pleasure of growing up white in the U.S. As a result, he was probably in a better state of mind prior to the competition.

one is a cheater and the other one isnt

Back