Media Man struck by Conor calls him "a bit of a bully"

vgff

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/8/...gregor-calls-former-champion-a-bit-of-a-bully

According to The Irish Daily Star (via The Irish Sun), the man, who spoke on the condition of anonymity but did reveal his age to be 50, gave his account of what happened that day.

“I am sitting on the bar stool just having a quiet pint with my friend then all of a sudden because I refuse his drink I get a punch, you don’t need that in life.”

“Look-it, I can take a punch,” the man said. “It was sore for about a week. It wasn’t killing me or anything.I don’t like the man. I think he is getting a bad rep. He is a bit of a bully, a bully with money.”

This isn't exactly news. I'm not gonna post a pic of Titanic though. That would be old, too.

Irish guy hits another Irish guy in a pub. Such a once in a lifetime event. This story will be passed down my family for generations to come. I will always remember where I was when I found out an Irish guy hit another Irish guy in a pub. This event is so rare it’s sometimes compared to a solar eclipse.

Irish guy hits another Irish guy in a pub. Such a once in a lifetime event. This story will be passed down my family for generations to come. I will always remember where I was when I found out an Irish guy hit another Irish guy in a pub. This event is so rare it’s sometimes compared to a solar eclipse.

This was a cheap shot on an old guy who wasnt even looking at him at the time. You couldnt write it any more worse for Conor. He was in no danger,he escalated it all by himself.

It seems he didnt learn much from when he threw a dolly at a bus to intimidate a guy,only to have it hilariously backfire in his face.

This was a cheap shot on an old guy who wasnt even looking at him at the time. You couldnt write it any more worse for Conor. He was in no danger,he escalated it all by himself.
Welcome to Irish pubs. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Welcome to Irish pubs. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Maybe Conor should stay away from Irish pubs then,if cheap shotting old men is the only option.

Maybe Conor should stay away from Irish pubs then,if cheap shotting old men is the only option.
Shit happens with people drink, I’ve seen worse.

Shit happens with people drink, I’ve seen worse.
So have I.

But that behavior is inexcusable,especially when factored into his previous track record. He has no self control whatsoever.

Just because the guy wouldnt drink his whiskey? Fuck that.

Connor .....you are not a GOD.......

Enjoy your cars, family, money .....and whatever the fu!@! you like to do...

Stop breaking the law and acting like the world owns you shit.......

If this wasn't conor, nobody would even know or care about it...things like that happen in bars all the time...everywhere. but since this is conor, everyone jumps down his throat...he should know better by now, that every move you make out in public, people are going to know about it...but the great thing about having money, is you don't give a shit...he doesn't need to work...so he doesn't care if you like him or not..

If this wasn't conor, nobody would even know or care about it...things like that happen in bars all the time...everywhere. but since this is conor, everyone jumps down his throat...he should know better by now, that every move you make out in public, people are going to know about it...but the great thing about having money, is you don't give a shit...he doesn't need to work...so he doesn't care if you like him or not..
Cheap shotting a old man would inspire revulsion no matter who it was or where it happened.
People are more angry because Conor is fucking up everything he earned.

Cheap shotting a old man would inspire revulsion no matter who it was or where it happened.
People are more angry because Conor is fucking up everything he earned.

Dude, he's not all that old..haha...if he's being honest and he's 50, that's not old...bernard hopkins was that age and was a world champion...maybe 50 years ago, 50 years old was old..not nowadays...I will say, he looked far older than 50....I mean the rock is almost 50..haha nobody would ever call him old..or jason stathom is like 53...haha then again, I guess keeping yourself in good shape matters.

This doesnt answer the question
How come it took three month for the video to surface ?
Strange timing
tenor.gif

Dude, he's not all that old..haha...if he's being honest and he's 50, that's not old...bernard hopkins was that age and was a world champion...maybe 50 years ago, 50 years old was old..not nowadays...I will say, he looked far older than 50....I mean the rock is almost 50..haha nobody would ever call him old..or jason stathom is like 53...haha then again, I guess keeping yourself in good shape matters.
So its ok to hit him then? Gotcha.

This guy came out looking like such a boss.

Takes a left to the chin from McGregor that snaps his neck sideways. Instead of going lights out, he just starts talking to the fella that his face got punched toward. I can't think of a more impressive way to take a punch.

The Irish are some low class trash bags.

Back