Media UFC 242 Official promo! "im gonna maul him, like always".

A Decent promo, thanks TS.

Btw what was your last account name before you got banned?

<{1-8}>

didnt get banned. i asked for it to be deleted.
thumb_hmmm-5960402.png

Good hype vid but man outside of Khabib there is nothing major on that card.. this past card got me used to 3 big fights per PPV.

They included Alhumdulillah at the end :)

Good hype vid but man outside of Khabib there is nothing major on that card.. this past card got me used to 3 big fights per PPV.

They dont need another major fight - the main event is the biggest fight of the year.

It's the first fight after suspension of the biggest star out of active UFC fighters.

Wow that card is kinda under whelming. A good card cause the main event is awesome but hopefully some of these fights produce some fireworks. Blaydes is usually alot of fun

They dont need another major fight - the main event is the biggest fight of the year.

It's the first fight after suspension of the biggest star out of active UFC fighters.

1 fight doesn't cut it imo.. needs more meat on the bone I say at least 3.

I think they are pushing it with just Khabib and the timezone it won't do as well as they are expecting lets face it it's a weak card just Khabib is selling it and he doesn't have a named dance partner cause Dusting ain't making people tune in what so ever it's strictly hardcores up for this one.

1 fight doesn't cut it imo.. needs more meat on the bone I say at least 3.

I think they are pushing it with just Khabib and the timezone it won't do as well as they are expecting lets face it it's a weak card just Khabib is selling it and he doesn't have a named dance partner cause Dusting ain't making people tune in what so ever it's strictly hardcores up for this one.

maybe if it doesn't do well when they renegotiate a contract for Khabib they can use it as evidence that he's not a big draw and lowball him?

maybe if it doesn't do well when they renegotiate a contract for Khabib they can use it as evidence that he's not a big draw and lowball him?

You are probably right.. if it does good then yay we did this on the cheap and it worked, a card with just only 1 name and 1 big fight at a freaky time zone.

If it doesn't.. well Mr. Khabib how about you shut up cause look at the numbers and just sign this contract for the Conor rematch and say thank you.

Back