Who can knock out cold Francis Ngannou at HW

Jean-MMA

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I don't know why but I see nobody at the heavyweight division capable of KOing Francis out cold.

Even Stipe couldnt knock down an ultra gassed Ngannou for 5 rounds..

Only person I see but he is no longer fighting in a UFC is Mark Hunt.

I know I know, everybody can be knockout, but I can't imagine it with Ngannou

Stipe was very gassed too, and he dinged Francis alot. Francis has got a fantastic chin, but anyman can be knocked out.

You are aware Francis didn't knockdown stipe right?

271733.jpg

I know that any man Can be Knock Out.

But who at the moment in the UFC has the more chance to do it ? I see nobody currently in the HW division.

Most fighters have been too gunshy to test this idea against Ngannou in the UFC. Even the "greatest HW of all time" decided to pump the breaks, when he got grazed by a gassed Ngannou...Still it's HW any fighters lights can be shut off.

Anthony Rumble Johnson
Well if we are doing hypotheticals....Prime Fedor/Ubereem/Mirko"Tigar" Filipović would all throw down with Ngannou and could have knocked him out cold.

Well if we are doing hypotheticals....Prime Fedor/Ubereem/Mirko"Tigar" Filipović would all throw down with Ngannou and could have knocked him out cold.

If Cro Cop lands a clean headkick anyone goes down!

P.S - Steam train diaz is born, nice avatar :D

If Cro Cop lands a clean headkick anyone goes down!

P.S - Steam train diaz is born, nice avatar :D
lol Nate Diaz isn't even in my top 20 favorite fighters but the slow shadowbox Nate DIaz walk was funny enough before he added the steam to it. Also I had a picture of myself as my avatar for far too long and I didn't really catch much sh** for it but it had to go.

I thought JDS had a decent chance but his strategy included swinging wildly and turning his back to punches ffs...
Derrick Lewis always has a punchers chance.

Realistically the best bet is Stipe

Man at HW everything can happen, anybody can one shot ko anybody
But no every one goes down
Ev1p.gif

Overeem, the problem is, he has a glas chin

Last edited:
C'mon TS, it's HW division.
One solid connection from any big boy and its "game over man, game over".

I don't know why but I see nobody at the heavyweight division capable of KOing Francis out cold.

Even Stipe couldnt knock down an ultra gassed Ngannou for 5 rounds..

Only person I see but he is no longer fighting in a UFC is Mark Hunt.

I know I know, everybody can be knockout, but I can't imagine it with Ngannou

Anyone..

Its FUCKING heavyweight MMA

You must be new..

Theres a reason why stipe defending the 3 times is such a big deal...compared to other divisions

Back