Last edited:
Nog. Easily. Stipe's best wins:
DC: amazing win
Werdum: amazing win
Arlovski: beyond washed up
Hunt: beyond washed up
Overeem: been KOd 12 times previously
JDS: beyond washed up
The other guys aren't even worth mentioning to be honest.

Stipe beat a bunch of big name 40 year olds. Nog was fighting mid 20 to early 30 prime guys for 15 years.

stipe imo.

i think a couple of UFC HWs surpassed prides in terms of skill. JDS, Stipe, Cain. they would run through pride imo. would they lose some yeah, but the skill level is higher now.

Fedor goat. that is all

Stipe beat a bunch of big name 40 year olds. Nog was fighting mid 20 to early 30 prime guys for 15 years.

i think the jds stipe beat beats most of the pride guys even still.

Prime Nog would sub Stipe and would make him look like a fish out of water

Stipe: Ngannou (green)
DC (close to prime)
Werdum (close to prime)
Overeem (out of prime)
JDS (out of prime)
Hunt (out of prime)
Arlovski (out of prime)
Gonzaga (close to prime)
Nelson (prime)
Maldonado (close to prime)

Nog: Werdum (green)
Henderson (prime)
CroCop (prime)
Barnett (prime)
Couture (close to prime)
Sylvia (prime)
Herring x 3 (prime or close)
Kharitonov (prime)
Schilt (prime)
Coleman (prime)
Sapp (prime)
Schaub (prime)
Ricco Rodriguez (prime)

Well?
In before Nog and all of the Pride roster were overrated....Pride FC is why Dana doesn't dare cross promote anymore. That Stipe would run through all the Pride HW's thread is booming. DC is Stipe's best win and that recent win will give Stipe fans some room to act out for about a week. They need to go back and watch the fights and I don't think they have so it's a silly debate then IMO. Is Stipe a great fighter...yes. But Prime Fedor forget about it and the rhetoric that HW's are more skilled now just doesn't work. That talking point is better served in other divisions like BW/LW.

Last edited:
stipe imo.

i think a couple of UFC HWs surpassed prides in terms of skill. JDS, Stipe, Cain. they would run through pride imo. would they lose some yeah, but the skill level is higher now.

Fedor goat. that is all

i think the jds stipe beat beats most of the pride guys even still.

I disagree. Current JDS is a shadow of himself. And the skill level certainly hasn't increased at HW. It's significantly worse.

Nog.
Nog and Fedor fought at HW when it actually mattered.
Lots of prime fighters almost no tests and most of then under or around 30.
Stipe deserves all the accolades for being the best HW today but he does not have the record or the numbers.

Last edited:
No version of Nog could beat DC, JDS, or Big Frank the tank

nog-choke-coleman.gif

nog-armbar-sapp.gif

2mjvwn.gif

tumblr_n3wam2k8Cq1ry1rm7o5_r1_400.gif

bb1797932f601a15a0f1658f27da0c20.gif

ff9a99fe-07a3-41f6-9c7c-4667c9221a43-jpeg.329375

Last edited:
Dude Nog was feared as fuck back in the day.

He survived a murder attempt when he fought Bob Sapp, and the fucking apocalypse when he fought Fedor.

His chin was a thing of legends.

Stipe has accomplished a lot, he's an amazing champ, but he's no legend.

I'm going with Big Nog I feel he did more.

Stipe ain't too shabby either and has another 2-3 years left in him I think maybe at the end he will challenge that Nog #2 GOAT spot.

I agree with you that the heavy weight competition is not great, but I would argue with you it has never been great. Not in any organization honestly. From a talent standpoint it has always been a very shallow division. That’s why I don’t understand why people scream and yell about Jones going up? The guy that just had the belt the last year he already defeated.

That’s why I don’t understand why people scream and yell about Jones going up? The guy that just had the belt the last year he already defeated.
Jones moving up to fight DC again would have been stupid. But now is actually a great time since Stipe has the belt again. Could be a legacy defining moment for him.

Nelson was coming of after back to back KO's wins.. he was on a little streak it wasn't a bad win especially the way he did it he boxed him up, grumpy Nelson acknowledged the better fighter at the end and that's saying something.

Gonzaga yea he is iffy at least he is a name, not sure on this one I won't die on this hill. :D

Hunt is freaky the guy is out of his... prime but is dangerous based on his power always and still managed some finishes here and there.

Thinking prime Nog would sub Stipe is hilarious

Thanks for the laugh
Since the grapplin´level is rather weak these days, ya realistically have not much 2 assess when it comes to Miocic´s sub defence, wont ya agree, mate?

Back