Conor vs Cowboy

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
How do you see this fight going?

Last edited:
No clue because Conor has been inactive except for his fight with Khabib which made it hard to see where he is at. Wouldn't count Cerrone out this isn't 2016 and Cerrone lost to Ferguson but I'm not going to hold that against him too much. I was a fan of Conor when he was an active fighter. I guess he broke his hand that's news to me so maybe he was/is considering making a real comeback. It's just been years of smoke and mirrors with Conor. I would favor Cerrone over Conor the longer the fight goes on but it would most likely be evident early if Conor still has it or not IMO.

Cowboy submission win (armbar R1) - Mike Perry style...

Cowboy would starch him if he didn't feel like putting him on his back and exposing Conor's weak ground game further than it has already been exposed.

Cowboy submission win (armbar R1) - Mike Perry style...
Well Perry basically gave that armbar to Cowboy but 100% Cerrone has better subs and he may be the bigger guy at 155. Cerrone also throws a wide arsenal of strikes and adapts to whats working. Those knees against Hernandez come to mind.
Either Conor has the elite distance control and range he used to have or he has a lost a step and then it's a pick em fight. Cerrone is fighting Gaethje though soon that might be another amazing victory for Cowboy or an end to his recent return to form. (Not many people thought Cerrone would be able to hang with Al. He is the definition of having a true veteran's savvy these days.) Big Cowboy fan but Gaethje's bounced back from his losses and he just put Barboza away in half a round.

Prime Conor lights him up.

Current barfly loser Conor loses by mcTap-out in the 3rd after getting kicked to pieces.

Cowboy would starch him if he didn't feel like putting him on his back and exposing Conor's weak ground game further than it has already been exposed.
delusional. Dude couldnt stand and bang with RDA lol Conor wrecks him easily

I don't understand the obsession with Conor. It's obvious the guy doesn't wanna fight anymore. The Conor we knew is dead. He's not the same guy anymore. I would bank on him losing to anyone that really comes to fight.

Really just depends what Conor shows up, also if Conor can play head games with Cowboy. It's tough to call since Conor has been running around doing stupid shit non stop.

come on guys, I know yall hate conor, but he would trash cowboy.

Back