News Return of Stefan Struve

Dutchman101

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Not hating, but I think he should have stayed retired. He's taken so much damage :(
markhuntko.gif

Someone is going to sleep in Struve vs Rothwell & something tells me it’s going to be Ben.

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

I feel sorry for Struve , he should not be fighting

I see on the news that Stefan Struve is returning to the UFC, he signed a new 6 fight contact. His first fight on the contract will be Ben Rothwell.
Didn't expect Struve to come back, due to his health issues.
Follow link (in Dutch) an interview with Stefan.
https://mmadna.nl/video-interview-stefan-struve-mijn-nieuwe-contract-bevat-zes-gevechten/

I hope he can put to some good fights again and that he stays healthy
I actually thought it was cool he retired on a win. He is one of those fighters who gets ragged on but had a solid career.

I actually thought it was cool he retired on a win. He is one of those fighters who gets ragged on but had a solid career.

True.
As much as i like to watch the Stefan in the cage, i doubt if he made the right decision. I hope i'm wrong

In before someone mentions his win over Miocic (tko by EYEPOKE)

Lol@ ben and struve

Fulton by far 302 wins 83 loses via bulldog choke

Definitely going to shake up the heavyweight division once again

WAR Struve, one of the best to ever do it

He has a heart issue and gets fucked up in most of his fights. Doesn't seem like a good combination.

Hope he's not doing this for money. I was so content when he announced his retirement.

But best of luck, s'free cunsh.

I hope Struve mentions he KOd Stipe in every pre-fight interview. Just for fun you know.

Struve is too slow and has ass poor fight IQ.

Rothwell by KO and it wont be pretty.

Struve with a more Semy Schilt like stand up approach would have been a much better fighter. Funny enough he himself said so but just wasnt able to execute that.

"I don’t really see a disadvantage (on being so tall), as long as you use it the way you should use it. If you use it the way you should use it, then there’s not a lot of things they can do," Struve told the media in Rio de Janeiro.

With his heart condition which is chronic AND dangerous I do think its very ill advised to start fighting again especially with his height. He could very well severely shorten his life by doing that.

Back