Media This Fight Will Happen......

I'm more curious to see how Frankie does at BW. Conor also needs to avenge his loss to the old guy before trying out a professional fight.

Conor gets destroyed. His left cant even take out an old man. What is it gonna due to frankie?

I would never be able to stop laughing if frankie beats him.

Dangerous fight for Frankie!
Much moreso back when Edgar was about to call him out (but the UFC kept him out of the cage so that he couldn't).

If ever there was a time they'd mame this matchup, I think it would be now with Edgar out of his prime.

And it only took Frankie to head down to 135 and be on the wrong side of 30!

Ugh. I can’t think of a single fight that will get me hyped right now.

This sucks.

Doubt it. There’s absolutely nothing for him to gain from that fight and Frankie is a bad style matchup (not saying he’d win)

Now he's got the balls to face Frankie. He needs to fight someone his own size instead of looking for people he can bully. Like a relevant LW.

I don't think Conor fights anymore, unless it's sucker punching folks in pubs.

That said, this fight wouldn't happen anyway. It is a winnable fight for Frankie, but I would have favored McGregor circa 2015.

from fighting guys, "tree times de size of me" too fighting guys three times less his size

"Wins and losses in this game don't mean anything. It's the stories and journeys we are all on."

Very true, Conor.

Back