Media Jorge Masvidal Prefers "Masterpiece" Fight with Nate Diaz

giphy.gif

Give him what he wants for ending Asscream

That's good because he's not getting a title shot anyway

Wtevr hope it's a good scrap.

I think nate wins a decision 3-2.

Its the fight most fans want, i say most because some ppl here apparently dont like nate or Jorge.
The fight sells itself, 5rd on a ESPN card stacked with some LW and MW fights, you can throw Leon in there that way he knows what it is like to put on a entertaining fight.

If titles didn't exist and fights were just fights, there's not a sane person alive that would rather see Masvidal vs Marty Snoozeman over Jorge vs Nate

He ain’t deserved a shot yet. Match him with Woodley or some other top 5 then he gets the shot. It’s colby first.

Big ifs, but if Mas beats Nate and Colby beats Usmam it sets up a huge fight for them 2 as everyone falls for the narrative that there no longer friends.

Battle to discover who owns the title of GGOAT

Greatest Gangster Of All Time

If this one ain't 5 rounds then fuck the UFC

I'd rather see him fight Nate than some wrestler who's just gonna hold him down the whole fight.

It's a way bigger fight than Usman.
Masvidal has been doing this for a long time. Time to get paid while your value is at an all-time high.

Cash out while you can.
Plus, a 5 rounder between those two would be insane.

JUST BLEED

25 minutes of Lawler vs Colby were more entertaining than 15 minutes of Pettis vs Diaz. And Masvidal has 27 decisions on his record. 16 (of 22 fights) are from Strikeforce/UFC days when he started facing quality competition.

Two good KOs back to back and suddenly he's a twisted fire starter... give me a break. The only one making this fight fun is Nate. He bleeds and, unlike Jorge, doesn't take rounds off. Always goes for the finish.

I mean, it's a fun fight, but this narrative you're all spinning of both Nate and Mas being these super entertainers is a little too much. Tony, Gaethje even modern day Doostin are ahead of both. And I find Colby's style also entertaining. He's not blanketing guys like Khabib and Usman, took Lawler down just to fuck with him and kept throwing shit in his face non stop.

Last edited:
The fight we need but don't deserve

<{JustBleed}><{natewhut}><{JustBleed}>

Back