Goat Brain in MMA

bongwater

Proffesionler Sherdog Poster
@Brown
Reaction score
Theres always topics about granite chins but who has the toughest brain to be able to take the most punishment and not sound like they have CTE!?

My picks

Overeem and Bisping, they both get KTFO especially overeem the ammount of times hes been brutally KO'd and still has his speech perfectly intact. They both also have shitty chins, coincidence perhaps?

DC also took some damage, especially lately, and he seems fine. He wasn't nearly knocked out as bad as Bisping and Overeem though.

Stipe.

Didnt het set a new ufc record for most head shots recieved in a HW fight?

The fact that they are getting rocked so easily suggests that they do have some kind of brain damage it just hasn't manifested into CTE yet (which usually takes 8-10 years to develop according to the current line of thinking).

Bisping looked like he would have been put down by a strong breeze against GSP.

Bisping got KO'd by Gastelum, Hendo, and Belfort--i wouldn't say he has a weak chin at all. That's 3 KOs in nearly 40 fights.

Overeem's been getting KO'd since forever and even more times than Arolvski.

Better off going to sleep early than taking 25 minutes of damage so weak chins likely preserve the brain better than granite chins. Its the brain's way of saying "Not this shit again, I'm taking a nap"

Im going to say Abu Schaubie. He's been KO'd countless times and still has a pretty good post-MMA career.

Really? Goat brain for taking damage?
Not Goat brain for fight I.Q?

Has to be the worst celebration in ufc history
tumblr_psuka6pBE81s05hv8o2_500.gif

Roy Nelson after JDS.

Felt quite bad for him that time tbh..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back