Colby's shtick is growing on me...

Shuque

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
At first I hated it, I'm typically not a big fan of trash talking etc...

I still don't really like what comes out of his mouth (it is cringy) but I am developing an appreciation for the whole heel act.

Anyone else having a change of heart where Colby is concerned?

It’ll grow on you when he’s keeping his mouth shut. I can appreciate Chael’s heel act because he was good at it, but Colby’s is just sad.

People are starting to like it, so it's safe for you to as well.

Well i started to like The Schmo so i can´t blame ya.

It’ll grow on you when he’s keeping his mouth shut. I can appreciate Chael’s heel act because he was good at it, but Colby’s is just sad.
I kind of agree with this lol...

My changing of opinion is mostly due to his dedication to this whole act...

Even if it sucks and lacks humour, it is working for him.

Well, that settles the "Never too early to start drinking." debate.

I still don't really like what comes out of his mouth (it is cringy) but I am developing an appreciation for the whole heel act.

Speak for yourself. Pillowfist Cannington is just a Dayna/UFC hypejob....a half baked attempt to capitalize on the pro trump fanbase. He'll be irrelevant in short order.

Last edited:
He says mean words which hurts my wittle feewings.

Good fighter, but he is a terrible speaker, no wit and completely obnoxious.

Ditto. Grew on me like a fungus

I thought it was funny at first, because of all the hate/cringe/butturt it caused. Now I hope he drops it, especially if he finds a way to win the belt for real.

I watched that food truck diaries with Colby and now I like him. He seems like a good dude outside his persona. If that's what he needs to do to make money, why would I hate him for that? Business is business.

I thought it was funny at first, because of all the hate/cringe/butturt it caused. Now I hope he drops it, especially if he finds a way to win the belt for real.
I was thinking the same thing (about doing this as the Champ)... We'll see if and when he wins the belt.

Back