Somebody Besides Khabib Finally Speaks Out Against Conor Punching Old Man

Should more MMA people be speaking out against the incident?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“An Embarrassment to MMA”

“It’s indefensible, there is no defense for this, except (McGregor) is a pathetic, sorry excuse for a human being,” Zahabi said. “How do you punch an old man because he doesn’t want to drink your whiskey? Who can defend this?

You punch an old man then you run? What a disgusting display. I don’t care how much money you have or how famous you [are]. If this is the type of person you are then then your value is zero.

“I’m sorry I have to say this. This is an embarrassment to MMA. It’s an embarrassment to us all. When the media says MMA people are animals, when they say MMA fighters are brutal, that they are savages, this is now going to be harder for us to defend.

“There are so few things I will lose it on. This is one of them. If I was there when this incident happened, believe me, it wouldn’t have gone well. I would have got up out of my chair; I would have been very upset. You don’t punch an old person in the face!”

“I don’t care what that old man said. What if he insulted him? Who cares. He’s an old man. Maybe the old man has dementia. If some old man walks up to me and calls me a motherf*cker or whatever he says to me, I would say, ‘Sir, can I help you across the street?’ I don’t care if the man curses me out. He’s an old man. You cannot strike an old man.

“I’ve been to Ireland many times. I love the Irish people. I love Ireland. They are such great human beings. They are close-knit people. They are positive people. Their energy is amazing. But I am sure 99 percent of Irish people who saw that are disgusted. I am 99 percent sure his coaching staff is disgusted. Everybody’s disgusted.

Last edited:
2d4b0c1a-4ec7-4135-a7b8-2fb79bb15e90-mma.jpg

When someone who knows how to fight declines his Irish piss whiskey

Take that shit back to the cesspool you crawled from.

Lol @ him pretending like he would of did something. I'm certain McGregor would beat zahabi's ass with no problem

Everyone's been speaking out against it apart from Dana.

sick of people saying "ya, but what did the old man say ( to deserve it)

just heard Rogan do that on his podcast

May be coincidence but so far the two who have spoken out are muslims lol

Lol @ him pretending like he would of did something. I'm certain McGregor would beat zahabi's ass with no problem
You mean the guy who couldn't even drop or stun a drunk old man with a sucker punch?
<27>

If GSP had been in that bar and seen that poor quality punch -

‘I was not impressed by your performance!’

Zahabi is correct...

Conor tries to act like a gangster but real gangsters know the code of conduct...

People are too in touch with their emotions now days

It's like they're trying to make this "old man" sound like he's 80 years old when in reality only 51.. lol and what the hell is his name? I guess it's just the "old man" old man pint drinker from what I've read so far, lol.

Hitto again waiting in his corner to post something about Khabib and Conor.

Back