Media “I feel like a proud mama watching WMMA grow” You da man Rhonda!

Here we go

tenor.gif

Mama said knock you out!

giphy.gif

Idk after seeing that poster the only sensation I’m feeling is an immediate need to throw up.

WMMA seems like it's only declined in popularity since Ronda left

She was the only thing making it exciting, whether she finished people in 2 minutes or got knocked out cold. All we've really got is Nunes now. Aside from that, I'm sure everybody just loves watching people like Liz Carmouche tip toe for 5 rounds in a title fight

She's like that mom who refuses to believe her children can't stand them...

WMMA seems like it's only declined in popularity since Ronda left

She was the only thing making it exciting, whether she finished people in 2 minutes or got knocked out cold. All we've really got is Nunes now. Aside from that, I'm sure everybody just loves watching people like Liz Carmouche tip toe for 5 rounds in a title fight

But it's still like seeing Mike Tyson say "I feel like a proud papa watching the Heavyweight division...."

She didn't start anything. People who fought before and after her were better. She got starched multiple times in her prime.

I'm actually one of the bigger Ronda fans around here, but the proud mama shit is predictably delusional.

If this was in the mens division..it would have been scrapped a long time ago...they only keep wmma around for political reasons...the feminists would be all over the ufc...it's sad that a company can't just do what they want. forcing us to watch chicks fight...keeping wmma around for the very rare exciting wmma fight is not reasonable...it's purely political...wmma sells beyond shitty...they don't sell at all...and 90% of men, do not like to watch chick fights...unless they are in bikinis and in a pool of pudding...

But it's still like seeing Mike Tyson say "I feel like a proud papa watching the Heavyweight division...."

She didn't start anything. People who fought before and after her were better. She got starched multiple times in her prime.

I'm actually one of the bigger Ronda fans around here, but the proud mama shit is predictably delusional.
This is such a dumb post.

Hespect Ronda

you put the division on the map and got it into the UFC, paving a way for WMMA fighters to get paid

salute

So she's actually following the sport now? She wanted nothing to do with it for the longest time.

As always, so funny to see people hating so much Ronda and yet creating thread after thread, posting messages after messages to make fun of her while she had done a lot more than the pathetic jokes here will ever did.

Continue hating guys, Ronda is not reading your ridiculous messages and is earning a nice amount of money having fun in WWE.

Every WMMA fighter will always be grateful towards Ronda. She is the only reason they have a chance to pursue this sport on a main stream level.

So she's actually following the sport now? She wanted nothing to do with it for the longest time.
Just because she wasn't talking to journalists everyday doesn't mean she stopped following it.

Nobody was going to do it, so she decided to pat herself on the back.

As always, so funny to see people hating so much Ronda and yet creating thread after thread, posting messages after messages to make fun of her while she had done a lot more than the pathetic jokes here will ever did.

Continue hating guys, Ronda is not reading your ridiculous messages and is earning a nice amount of money having fun in WWE.

So funny that you’re so negative and seeking negative attention. You should group yourself with those haters

Back