Who would you like to see Cejudo fight next?

sdpdude9

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
There are three viable options in my opinion at this moment. Benavidez at 125, Sterling or Yan at 135. Forget the Faber idea, doesn’t make sense and is an easy win for Cejudo.

I’ll go with Benavidez at 125, try to keep some life in that division plus give Cejudo a chance to avenge a loss.

I'm curious if he is even interested in cutting back down to 125. Recently, "Champ Champ"'s seem to give up the lower weight class after they win their second belt (Nunes being the exception). I'd like to see Henry take on the biggest challenge which is either the winner of Yan/Sterling, or Edgar. I'd like to see him fight Edgar because that could be a good measuring stick before he moves up to 145 to take his 3rd belt.

If he can make the weight, which is highly doubtful, Aldo expressed interest in fighting Cejudo.

I'd love to see him fight Ngannou.

Is that not an option?

Barring that it has to be Benavidez.

If he can make the weight, which is highly doubtful, Aldo expressed interest in fighting Cejudo.

Sincerely doubt Aldo can make the weight and if he does he’ll be so severely diminished he probably wouldn’t give Cejudo much of a fight, unfortunately.

No one. The guy is #1 cringe. Especially after calling out both Nunes and Shevchenko.

Like to see him fight to keep his triple Cringe mouth shut.

Most annoying ever.

Dana seems to be forcing Cejudo to face Benavidez. So the matter may already be settled.

He should fight Joe if he wants to keep his belts. Dana has made that clear, not that what he says means much, but I don't think Dana cares much about Cejudo and wants his ass to lose.

He should move down and defend against Benevidez. BW needs to sort itself out a bit anyway.

yeah he's still pushing for that Faber fight lmfao

he doesn't give AF if he has to hold up 2 divisions.

Cruz, Yan or Sandhagen

I honestly don’t care if I ever see Cejudo fight again. I’m just sick of his bobble headed ass and the stupid faces he makes.

Not in a way that I want to see him knocked out. I just don’t want to see him at all.

Back