List of fighters who said Fedor/Stipe is the greatest of all time or one of

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
So there seems to be some sort of debate who the greatest of all time heavyweight is between Fedor and Stipe. So, below is the list of fighters who at one point or another mentioned Fedor is the greatest or one of the greatest of all time fighters. And Stipe.

Fedor:

Mike Tyson
Chuck Norris
Cain
DC
Randy
Nog
Crocop
Werdum
JDS
Mir
Maybe Barnnett? I am not sure about this one
Coleman
Randleman
Anderson Silva
Jon Jones
Gustaffason
Bader
Tim Kennedy
Shogun
Wanderlei
Luke Rockhold
Tim Kennedy
Machida
Jake Shields
GSP
Aldo
BJ Penn
I think Artem Lobov as well
Khabib
Demetrious Johnson
Henry Cejudo
Bellator Pitbull, not sure which brother
Daniel Cormier
Javier Mendez
...and many more

Stipe:

Jon Jones. After DC win.
(edit) Daniel Cormier, after Fedor Loss to Bader in a rematch, who happens to have a win over Stipe.
Jon Jones, before Gane fight, who happens to be angling for Stipe fight.

Last edited:
All that matters is that I say Fedor is the GOAT

So there seems to be some sort of debate who the greatest of all time heavyweight is between Fedor and Stipe. So, below is the list of fighters who at one point or another mentioned Fedor is the greatest or one of the greatest of all time fighters. And Stipe.

Fedor:

Cain
DC
Randy
Nog
Crocop
Werdum
JDS
Coleman
Randleman
Anderson Silva
Jon Jones
Gustaffason
Bader
Tim Kennedy
Shogun
Wanderlei
Luke Rockhold
Tim Kennedy
Machida
Jake Shields
GSP
Aldo
BJ Penn
Khabib
...and many more

Stipe:

Unknown.

This is about you being upset at Joe Rogan, isn't it?

Carry on! I'm enjoying your sadness.

This is about you being upset at Joe Rogan, isn't it?

Carry on! I'm enjoying your sadness.

I don't care much about what a comedian has to say about MMA.

You did enough to make a sad thread on sherdog trying to counter it...

I didn't even know about it. If he did, he said another stupid thing. He's a comedian by trade. He doesn't know much.

I didn't even know about it. If he did, he said another stupid thing. He's a comedian by trade. He doesn't know much.

I'm gonna guess that for someone whom you judge to not know much, his BJJ is better than yours, he's a stronger kick boxer. He's been in more tournaments. And his networth dwarfs yours.

Plus his wife is hotter and more loyal. His car is faster...he has more twitter followers from MMA than you have...I mean I could go on comparing the two of you to try and see where it is you think he's ignorant.

Just admit it though. He got to you by towing the company line. Your upset and you needed a thread to reaffirm your opinion on Fedor. You dont need to play dumb here.

Fedor:

Cain
DC
Randy
Nog
Crocop
Werdum
JDS
Coleman
Randleman
Anderson Silva
Jon Jones
Gustaffason
Bader
Tim Kennedy
Shogun
Wanderlei
Luke Rockhold
Tim Kennedy
Machida
Jake Shields
GSP
Aldo
BJ Penn
Khabib
Demetrious Johnson
Henry Cejudo
...and many more

Stipe:

Jon Jones. After DC win.
Can you give dates please. Would make your argument a little more valid.

So...

No one else noticed he listed Tim Kennedy twice?

I think discussing who's the better one out of the two based on their fights would make a little bit more sense, wouldn't it?
Not saying Stipe is better, but judging something like that this waydoes not necessarily give you a realistic idea.
If you'd show people a highlight-video of some flashy fighter like Edson Barboza for example, they'd think that a fighter can't be any better.
Just my opinion on the matter though.

I'm gonna guess that for someone whom you judge to not know much, his BJJ is better than yours, he's a stronger kick boxer. He's been in more tournaments. And his networth dwarfs yours.

Plus his wife is hotter and more loyal. His car is faster...he has more twitter followers from MMA than you have...I mean I could go on comparing the two of you to try and see where it is you think he's ignorant.

Just admit it though. He got to you by towing the company line. Your upset and you needed a thread to reaffirm your opinion on Fedor. You dont need to play dumb here.
Wow this kid LOVES Rogan. Be honest, how many times has he bent you over?

Link to what Joe Rogan said about Fedor pls ty .

Wow Fedor sure does get a lot of threads on the UFC discussion forums.
Not that, that is a bad thing and I'm a fan of his but not a obsessive, overbearing fan like some of you who desperately attempt to convince others that he is the GOAT.
NEWS FLASH:Awesome fighter, but not the GOAT.

Back