Khabib gets hurt by Johnson

Pierced7681

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Don’t know how to timestamp but skip to 1.43 to hear Rogan talk about how hurt Khabib is.

I don't know bud, if he was hurt there then he has some pretty solid recovery lol

Johnson beat Poirier and gave Khabib one of his toughest fights. Crazy how his career has gone downhill and two guys he roughed up are fighting for the belt lol.

TinyAggressiveLeafhopper-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Johnson beat Poirier and gave Khabib one of his toughest fights. Crazy how his career has gone downhill and two guys he roughed up are fighting for the belt lol.

You could argue Johnson was the easiest fight of Khabib's career.

You know who got hurt by Johnson.... Poirier.

The GOAT himself LOST to Michael Johnson, and I'm not talking about Artem, I'm talking about this guy :

BIWVWS.jpg

Don’t know how to timestamp but skip to 1.43 to hear Rogan talk about how hurt Khabib is.

No Khabib wasnt even remotely hurt ,It was just Rogan being Rogan , which means being dumb.

This is the single most over-quoted nonsense. He gets hit once and everybody acted like Conor was going to be able to laser-beam him. The only other thing I hate hearing repeated so often is that Brock and Carwin shoulda been stopped

All that happened was johnson landed a good shot on khabib then khabib proceeded to smash then submit him. Rogan just blows his load sometimes if the unexpected happens.

"He was OUT ON HIS FEET, that fight should've been stopped!!"

~ Morons I've seen on the internet

Back