Remember this BJ Penn?

BluntForceTrama

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Whu happened? Whats most impressive are the 2 leg take downs. Especially against a wrestler like Gomi. The style is what set him apart.

Fights nothing like this now. Anyways, shows what a legend used to be.

He is done. He made it to the top. He never trained hard enough. He never had any motivation. He was already rich. If BJ Penn was as professional as GSP we would be discussing him alongside Fedor, Jones, Anderson and GSP.

BJ Penn is a turtleman now.

usa_today_12689301.0.jpg

The rumour is he got into cocaine.

Definitely something that can make your whole life fall off a cliff.

That was almost 16 years ago..... The game evolves and fighters get old. Happens to everybody eventually.

The rumour is he got into cocaine.

Definitely something that can make your whole life fall off a cliff.
Yeah I heard from sources close to him on big island that he was doing eight ball a day . These sources have no reason to lie . Take it as u will . That’s addict Scarface level shit if true .

Marinovich Penn was epic.

Yeah I heard from sources close to him on big island that he was doing eight ball a day . These sources have no reason to lie . Take it as u will . That’s addict Scarface level shit if true .

That's funny. I used to hear wild shit about Leben when he lived in Hawaii, from someone who trained a good deal and was otherwise in the know. Utter insanity.

Gomi was also a beast back in his hayday.

Much respect to both warriors!!

He is done. He made it to the top. He never trained hard enough. He never had any motivation. He was already rich. If BJ Penn was as professional as GSP we would be discussing him alongside Fedor, Jones, Anderson and GSP.

This is pretty much how I see it.

It's widely known that Beej wanted to fight but didn't really like the grind of training. When he was on, he was easily one of the best in the world. And when he wasn't, he wasn't.

Look at the cardio

Gomi had nothing left when it got to the third and BJ came out on fire

When BJ's cardio was on point he was a tough night for any man on earth

When it wasn't, he had about 5 minutes in him before he became a punching bag

Holy shit, that’s bad if true.

An 8 ball a day? Sounds like he’ll be dead soon. Sad af, I was a huge fan back in the day.

did he beat his wife in his prime too?

Back