Is Cory Sandhagen the next in line for a shot at Triple C?

KawhiDoh

I Am The Wind That Shapes The Land
@purple
Reaction score
Rewatching his fight vs Assuncao and looking at this kids record, he's something special.

Huge for the weight class, 7 fight win streak and 3/5 of his wins in the UFC are via finish.

He dwarfs the King of Cringe. Can he get it done?

Funny, cause I’m the media today Dana saying 135 had some sorting to do and C3x was to defend or GTFO of FW vs JoeyB

There's nothing more annoying than someone calling a grown man who's a professional fighter a kid.

Sandhagen will need another win against one of the other top contenders, and it seems cejudo needs to defend flyweight or vacate

Funny, cause I’m the media today Dana saying 135 had some sorting to do and C3x was to defend or GTFO of FW vs JoeyB
Hmm, I see. Yeah, FLW hasnt been defended since January, guess it'd make sense for him to defend his first belt before his second he only just won back in June.

Last edited:
I want Yan vs Sandhagen so freaking bad. Would be an incredible fight.

Sterling, Yan, Sandhagen. In that order
Yeah, I can see it.

Sterling's on a shorter streak, but is a perenial top 5 and has beaten better opposition in said streak.

Yan is on an 8 streak, one more than Sadnhagen.

Last edited:
How many Twitter followers does he have THERE ARE NO LINES ANYMORE! UFC can't have it's cake and eat it too. It's either rankings based or based on popularity you can't have it both ways. It makes no sense. Sterling should get next shot anyway. Yan is not getting a TS anytime soon sorry Yan fans.

Sterling probably. Sandhagen after that.

Him v Moraes would be great to see, if it wasn't such a "contender eliminator" type fight. I hope to see it some day, after Moraes figures out his whole gassing in the 2nd round problem, heh.

If Henry vacates, I say Sandhagen v Sterling for the title, with Moraes up next, and the next 5 guys can spend that 8 months battling it out for the lower top 5.

Back