Nate vs Mas would look like Nate vs Thomson.

Mixfight

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nate will get lit up and will start to chase out of frustration and Mas will time a devastating high kick or knee to stop Nate in the first round.

I love how Masvidal went from getting dominated on the feet by Stephen Thompson to having the best stand up game in the eyes of a lot of MMA fans.

Sounds good. Rather it be that than a snoozer.

What's crazy is I strongly disagree, TS. I think technique and gameplans will be thrown out the window. This entire fight will be more like the last ten seconds of the Holloway/Lamas fight, with both guys refusing to fall to one another. It'll be the craziest street fight we've seen in the octagon.

DesertedCourteousAmericanshorthair-size_restricted.gif

Nah... Masvidal will win but not the way you envision it.

Masvidal fights nothing like josh

Also clearly nate doenst fight anymore like he did vs josh

Shit thread

Nate will get lit up and will start to chase out of frustration and Mas will time a devastating high kick or knee to stop Nate in the first round.
Why are you talking like Nate is the same fighter he was back in 2013 and that Masvidal is anything like Thomson?

TS, go put money on a 1st round stoppage loss if you believe your own prediction, as the odds will be insanely high.

Nate Diaz has been stopped only twice in 31 pro fights (once by strikes) and never in the 1st round.

Extremely unlikely outcome.

Last edited:
I think Josh just has the style to beat Nate 9/10 times. Nate beats Jorge imo.

This is a tougher fight for Masvidal than I think people imagine. I'm picking him, but I think Nate's cast iron chin and work rate make him a potential problem.

Back