Media Colby in 2013 — “When you high 5 girls, you look like a gentleman.”

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Circa 2013 where Jorge is preparing to fight Rustam Khabilov in Vegas. They’re walking the strip and Masvidal is blowing kisses at women and Colby is high fiving them.

Watch @ 8:00

And then

Watch @ 10:45-11:30

Colby is likely a virgin and he's one of the coolest champs in mma rn. Makes him even greater.

The street jesus look really did wonders for mas, that haircut was ugly af.

Circa 2013 where Jorge is preparing to fight Rustam Khabilov in Vegas. They’re walking the strip and Masvidal is blowing kisses at women and Colby is high fiving them.

Watch @ 8:00

And then

Watch @ 10:45-11:30

The best part of that video is Jorges hairline. As a sherbro im hard as fuck right now. Absolutely no homo

What's wrong with a high five. Keanu was doing the no hands pressers where he didn't touch the selfie groupies. Lol

Maybe he doesn't want a sexual harassment charge

What's wrong with a high five. Keanu was doing the no hands pressers where he didn't touch the selfie groupies. Lol

I read an interview with Keanu and he said exactly that. He won’t even put his hands on them because of all the sexual harassment ridiculousness in this country.

Colby homo confirmed

Colby looks like a weird Forest Griffin.

but dude.. those women were ghetto looking.

Dude's got a net worth of: 360 million.......... Don't even touch'em.
source.gif

Colby is and always will be cringe. However, he is playing MMA fans like a fiddle.

I mean getting booed during UFC 241 upon entry? He knows what he's doing.

Colby is and always will be cringe. However, he is playing MMA fans like a fiddle.

I mean getting booed during UFC 241 upon entry? He knows what he's doing.
I think it's almost exclusively his MAGA support. It's not like the "Attitude" era is anything new after Chael and Conor.

So that's why most on this board and inrl that are vocal about it hate am. Nada to do with his wrastlin skills

all i see are some dudes talking shit like any other group of teenagers.

if you want to shit on colby for this you probably hate him anyway so whatever.

Back