Get rid of USADA and let them PED bro!

Long live TRTitor / Ubereem / BrockSmash

View attachment 633667

What in the fu**

Genetics? Looks like body armor!

Level playing field my a$$.

Get rid of USADA and let them PED bro!

Long live TRTitor / Ubereem / BrockSmash

I also think its interesting that Ali brags about knowing fighters on EPO when Khabib and Usman are both cardio freaks for the amount of muscle they carry. Not accusing, just think its food for thought.

I also think its interesting that Ali brags about knowing fighters on EPO when Khabib and Usman are both cardio freaks for the amount of muscle they carry. Not accusing, just think its food for thought.

<{nope}>

He's about to morph into his final form, once his wings are useable he'll be able to fly over his opponents and use new dive bomb techniques to great effect.

Khabib carries a lot of muscle? You wat m8? He has a strong and wide core, that's it. His arms and legs have less muscle than McGregor's.
s3jDXbLtKX1nbOGwWYttDfgicxfdT764vjQBftTRrfM.jpg

You haters need to decide on whether Khabib gasses in the third or is a cardio freak on EPO, lmao.

Also, regarding Usman, he might have those Nigerian runner genetics.

Everything Homasi said was true lol

"Youre a blanket" haha

Tyron Woodley is known for being ripped. Look at the comparison. Usman is HUGE.

136_Tyron_Woodley_x_Kamaru_Usman.0.jpg

Khabib carries a lot of muscle? You wat m8? He has a strong and wide core, that's it. His arms and legs have less muscle than McGregor's.
View attachment 633677

Also, you haters need to decide on whether Khabib gasses in the third or is a cardio freak on EPO, lmao.

Also, regarding Usman, he might have those Nigerian runner genetics.
Both. He's a gas freak in the third.

(Farts)

Tyron Woodley is known for being ripped. Look at the comparison. Usman is HUGE.

136_Tyron_Woodley_x_Kamaru_Usman.0.jpg

I’m 100% on the Colby train. But my money will be on Usman. I don’t see how Colby beats him. I hope he does so badly. But my god those BBC genes are real.

Other guy from video - 1
Usman - 0

giphy.gif

I’m 100% on the Colby train. But my money will be on Usman. I don’t see how Colby beats him. I hope he does so badly. But my god those BBC genes are real.
That's because he doesn't. Colby couldn't keep RDA down, there's zero chance he's going to outwrestle and keep Usman down.

Khabib does not carry muscle.

Back