The Rematch We Have All Been Waiting For: Movsar Evloev vs. Zhen Hong Lu @ UFC Shenzhen

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Mike Grundy was offcially declared injured and withdrew from his fight vs. Evloev at UFC Shenzhen.

So, Zhen Hong Lu stepped in to face Evloev (again). The two fought back in 2015, which was Evloev's second professional MMA fight where he won by UD.

Highlights from their first meeting:

I expect Evloev to win again - this time by stoppage. A step down from Mike Grundy, but we still get to see an undefeated prospect fight which is always a plus. I am high on Evloev.

Thoughts? Yes, you can ask who

<mma4>

Not going to lie... I thought Russian was hard to understand when the GOAT Fedor was talking... But dang, ya'll have a sentence as a word and also a backwards N. Respect. Need to get my Rosetta Stone game strong. :)

This fight won't be for the painted heart.

damn shame I wanted to see Russkie Evolev vs ma British Wrestling boi Grundy :(

damn shame I wanted to see Russkie Evolev vs ma British Wrestling boi Grundy :(
Yeah, that would have been a fun fight. Although I think Evloev would have out-wrestled Grundy fairly easily.. Evloev doesn't have great control just yet, he could really benefit from training at ATT or AKA. Also, his striking is 'something' but not very consistent just yet. I like Grundy's game, though. He is fun to watch. He definitely has better striking than Evloev at this point.

<mma4>

Not going to lie... I thought Russian was hard to understand when the GOAT Fedor was talking... But dang, ya'll have a sentence as a word and also a backwards N. Respect. Need to get my Rosetta Stone game strong. :)
Hahaha, yes. What sentence is a single word? The backwards N is pronounced as I (ee) if it helps lol

Gimme fight for the Russian. Even I could whoop the Chinese guy.

Going to quit my job now. Can't miss this one...

Kind of sucks. Grundy vs Evloev was a decent fight.

Evloev is going to be -1000 here.

At least Ismagulov still has a decent opponent.

<DCWhoa>

They actually did it! The mad lads! Never thought I’d ever see these guys face off again. I’m totally invested in this rivalry and I think whoever lost the first time has a good chance this time.

Shame, Evloev vs. Grundy was an excellent battle of prospects.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back