Anyone else miss Nick Diaz?

TheToqueville

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nick brings a certain energy to the UFC that it doesn't have otherwise, even with his brother Nate still fighting. Interviews were beyond epic. Fights were always exciting, win or lose. He brought fans together from all walks of life.

I miss Nick Diaz

AHR7rt1.png

Last edited:
Also kudos for not immediately posting Daley KO gif..
He could have posted this one too..

giphy.gif

I really miss Nick Diaz, and seeing Nate fight this past weekend really reminded me of that.

Would watch no doubt. But it´s not like i miss him.

after those shitty fights with anderson silva and gsp, I dont care about him anymore

Funny, in this thread is the same botards that say we can't talk about Conor because he's retired and here they are whining about Nick the pouter Diaz.
<{MingNope}>

Nah, Nate is the better more exciting, more heart version of him. Nick gives up when he is outmatched

Despite his last fight against A. Silva being horrible, I would like to see Nick in action again.

Makes a lot of excuses. Never lost a fight if you ask him.

Tough guy that made a mockery of himself over the past few years.

That’s his business.

Still one of the best ads UFC ever made (impossible to find a HD version). He brings the excitement.

The only other really good ads was that one with Griffin advising Bonnar on his upcoming fight with Silva and the Rousey vs Holm ad with them as kids set to that bitchin violin score.

I definitely miss him. Diaz bros are as real as they get.

after those shitty fights with anderson silva and gsp, I dont care about him anymore
C'mon... tons of MMA fights have been poopie. Nick Diaz is what the sport was. Went out there & hung it all out. Now computer console dwellers complain.<{RoseRun}>

Back