Romero 27 million law suit about that tainted supplement

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
Do we know which supplement it is that is tainted, cause I remember usada going to that supplement factory and testing many samples of the claimed product directly from the production line and they were all tainted, thus they didn't punish Romero.
Is there warning on this supplement that it may contain trace elements of other supplements? Or, is there a warning that the supplement does not contain trace elements of other ingredients not specified in the ingredients list. Cause the only way this supplement company can lose a lawsuit IMO is if they specifically claim the supplement is 100% pure and there is no trace amounts of others ingredients. So we need to see a label of that tainted supplement.
Sherdog will get to the bottom of this.

Do we know which supplement it is that is tainted, cause I remember usada going to that supplement factory and testing many samples of the claimed product directly from the production line and they were all tainted, thus they didn't punish Romero.
Is there warning on this supplement that it may contain trace elements of other supplements? Or, is there a warning that the supplement does not contain trace elements of other ingredients not specified in the ingredients list. Cause the only way this supplement company can lose a lawsuit IMO is if they specifically claim the supplement is 100% pure and there is no trace amounts of others supplement/elements. So we need to see a label of that tainted supplement. Sherdog will get to the bottom of this.
If the trace ingredients are ingredients that are illegal, then they should not be in there regardless of what they specify on the label. AFAIK Ibutamoren is only 'legal' as a 'research chemical'.

If the trace ingredients are ingredients that are illegal, then they should not be in there regardless of what they specify on the label. AFAIK Ibutamoren is only 'legal' as a 'research chemical'.

That is different problem on its own. But many of the ingredients are free for everybody to use. Sanctioned athletes (who are not allowed to used them) are not even 1% of the supplement consumers market share.

Fighters use sketchy supplements for an excuse when they pop. There I said it. Don't @ me.

Why else would you be retarded enough to load up on supplements from shit sources when you're a professional athlete and you know you're going to get tested?

Cause the only way this supplement company can lose a lawsuit IMO is if they specifically claim the supplement is 100% pure and there is no trace amounts of others ingredients. So we need to see a label of that tainted supplement.
No we won't. Nobody will get to the bottom of this. The company owners would be pretty foolish to have stuck around for even one minute after the verdict. No such company has a spare 27 million lying around somewhere.

They've probably fled to Panama or something and they would be stupid not to. If Yoel wants that money, he just might have to send some Cuban "Soldiers of God" to go get that check for him.

Fighters use sketchy supplements for an excuse when they pop. There I said it. Don't @ me.

Why else would you be retarded enough to load up on supplements from shit sources?

Do we know if the sued supplement company is shit source?

Lol @ Yoel’s physique being the result of tainted supplements.

I've heard they put dried ground up baby fetuses from China in a lot of those pills. They sure do smell funny.

We will never know for sure.
At least with these 27 millions, Romero can buy a belt or something, he knocked-out three former champions and got robbed two times. HE DESERVES IT. Luh

Is there warning on this supplement that it may contain trace elements of other supplements? Or, is there a warning that the supplement does not contain trace elements of other ingredients not specified in the ingredients list. Cause the only way this supplement company can lose a lawsuit IMO is if they specifically claim the supplement is 100% pure and there is no trace amounts of others ingredients. So we need to see a label of that tainted supplement.

The company lost a summary judgment because the owners didn't even bother to show up to court.

Romero isn't going to get paid anything from that suit.

The company lost a summary judgment because the owners didn't even bother to show up to court.

Romero isn't going to get paid anything from that suit.

This thread is not about whether Romero gets paid.

Sounds like TS wants some SARMS - if you are in UK you can get these over the counter, no need to be sneaky.

How come nobody knows which company was it? Oftopic: my friend who does alot of fitness and eating all preworkout,bcaa,protein shake..... Said to me that you couldn't get tainted suplement in eu,while usa is more like a wild west.

Back