Aging Great short fighters lost all major fights (new era)

Ruthless_swag

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DC - lost to stipe. Great fight. I want to see a rubber match. Anyone could win but DC is aging fast. 41

romero - true freak but he is aging too. Not long left. 42. Still good enough to be a champion

Tyron - yes he got dominated. broken hand or whatever. No excuses. loss is a loss.

Frankie - aging fighter but never truly the best to be fair. max decisively beat him.

Khabib and colbt are the only ones left now. Tony can beat him and usman can out work Colby.

Not sure how tall Colby is but he sure ain't 5'11. So I am assuming 5'10 or slightly below.

Khabib isn't even short for the division

He's been as tall, if not taller than everybody he's fought in the UFC aside from Healy.

Wow.

For one Khabib isn't losing anytime soon. Neither him or Colby are old. Tyron is pushing it though. I know what you're trying to say though

We need a Super Heavyweight Division for the aging short fat fighters

GZnuXv.jpg

Last edited:
They're all wearing lifts.
res_2_900x.jpg
It might seem ok for the first 3 or 4 years but they wreck your feet for the long term. How many times has Cruz rolled his ankles? I know why he's constantly injured.

Then there is the case of BJ Penn. Remember how he started fighting on his tippy toes?
lsWPzG9.gif

This needs addressed. Joe Rogan isn't going to say anything.
137843.jpg

We can add Raphael Assunção vs. Cory Sandhagen

Back