Nick Diaz is the wisest fighter in MMA (why hes a vegan)

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score

Dude explains why he's vegan.
Reasoning is on point.
you are what you eat.
if you eat unnatural shit, you will be unnatural shit.

if you eat natural, you will be natural.
when you do something good in something you've never tried...
one might tell you "dude, you're a natural"
in other words, natural = good... unnatural = bad.

EDIT: yes... the animals we consume are unnatural because they inject them with shit for them to grow bigger so more food to give out.

Last edited:
Conor is a whiskan.

Hence, the weakness. There is a reason why traditionally vegetarian and vegan societies don't generally do well in athletic sports.

Animals are unnatural?

they used to be natural.
now we inject em with roids.
so theyre unnatural.
humans are unnatural and we infect everything around us with our unnaturalness.

I drink soda and I eat processed box food. But I tell you one thing, I make almost everything in the oven or on the stove, except for hot pockets. They only work in the microwave. A ham and cheese hot pocket straight out of the RF radiation box and a warm yoohoo is great food while surfing sherdog.

Last edited:
Thread dead after 1 minute.

if you inject yourself with roids before you go to the gym, would you say your gains are natural?
if you inject an animal with roids... same logic.
Humans modify animals before serving em out to us. They put em under a process. processed foods are unnatural.

Fucking vegans want to be ripped like the rest of us so badly.

giphy.gif

if you inject yourself with roids before you go to the gym, would you say your gains are natural?
if you inject an animal with roids... same logic.
Humans modify animals before serving em out to us. They put em under a process. processed foods are unnatural.

Gardening is a process. Think about it. Cooking vegetables is also a process.

Dude explains why he's vegan.
Reasoning is on point.
you are what you eat.
if you eat unnatural shit, you will be unnatural shit.

if you eat natural, you will be natural.
when you do something good in something you've never tried...
one might tell you "dude, you're a natural"
in other words, natural = good... unnatural = bad.

EDIT: yes... the animals we consume are unnatural because they inject them with shit for them to grow bigger so more food to give out.

Because its not like fruit and vegetables are sprayed with unnatural shit or unnaturally fucked with on a dna level.

they used to be natural.
now we inject em with roids.
so theyre unnatural.
humans are unnatural and we infect everything around us with our unnaturalness.

What if you hunt / buy organic grass fed meat etc?

You definitely have never lived outside of a city and buy your stuff in supermarkets.

At least in my country there is still a lot of private owned small cattle farms that sell directly to the local butcher. Doesnt get any better.

But at least now we know why Nick isnt fighting anymore. I have accompanied several elite athletes who thought of vegan to be the next cool thing without any clue about nutrition(well just like Nick). Its a fad. All did fuck up their performances so much that, excluding one athlete, they lost a whole season of being competitive and that was by thinking all the time about what to eat and investing much more money into it.

Its really funny but the most uneducated folks about nutrition are vegans as they dont treat it as science but religion.

As recreational part time athlete its no problem to build up huge nutrient defects as you have reservoirs up to 10 years depending on the nutrient but with any ambitious athletes they will feel the loss of energy after some time. Thats why athletes are quite interesting to see whats working in nutrition.

As vegans are in general quite preachy some time ago one of them told me meat is bad for human body because of uric acid and thats why vegan was much better. He recommended soy products <Lmaoo> Its even kind of sad how retarded this is but well thats the so called vegan community in a nutshell.

I eat all kinds of wild meat. Rogan thinks hes special living in LA and doing it but it's not a big deal lol.

Back