Remember when Ubereem ducked Fedor?

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fedor wanted to fight for the belt but wanted testing. When the contract was made up Ubereem ducked out and went to K1 for a year and just abandoned his belt?

I feel like most people remember this event differently.

I remember Fefor fighting Werdum instead of Reem, and Reem had to fight Rogers instead.

I remember E-fed losing in recent years!

Suck on that Fedor fans!

I remember E-fed losing in recent years!

Suck on that Fedor fans!
That is such a dumb quote. What is the purpose? This is a forum and as such is a place to discuss ideas. Go look at my "Aldo is no goat" thread to see how you discuss an unpopular topic. Why even post though if you have given it no thought, no relevancy, no purpose, or not even an actual opinion.

I remember Ali losing. I know why he lost, and have lots of knowledge on that subject, but I feel like I would be a complete idiot to just go into some Ali thread and say Ali lost! It is almost like saying I am in the special Olympics.

In this pre usada time,guys refusing testing was not seen as that big of a deal,and the plebs went against fedor for not taking the fight as offered.

Fedor haters are just trying to be contrarians. There is absolutely nothing to hate about the guy. They just want to be different.

I remember they basically used the angle of Fedor vs Overeem being the endgame to sell their Strikeforce heavyweight grand prix and Cormier ended up winning it lol. Never fought Overeem or Fedor.

Let Fedor be...these non stop BS threads are annoying as fuck...

I'm honestly glad that majority of mma fans outside of sherdog consider stipe the heavyweight goat, even though I'm not a stipe fan

Fedor wanted to fight for the belt but wanted testing. When the contract was made up Ubereem ducked out and went to K1 for a year and just abandoned his belt?

I feel like most people remember this event differently.

So he he ducked testing, not Fedor...

I am pretty sure Overeem and Fedor have no problem at all with each other as both are laid back characters.

No need to make these threads. Fight didnt happen, everyone got over it.

The real problem back then was Golden Glory, Overeems manager company at the time. They had a huge dispute with SF as they demanded every payout to athletes had to first go through them which led to the release of all GG fighters including Overeem.

The parting with GG was the reason Overeem got into the UFC later. The whole GG problem was the first time I got critical of Bas Rutten. He behaved like a spineless suck up to Glory.

I remember when Fedor ducked Overeem clearly, not sure Overeem ducked Fedor though.

Lol Fedor ducked Reem, don't get it twisted. Reem was chasing that fight. Ubereem would've smashed Fedor

Back