Can Conor's aura come back?

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He actually didn't do too bad against Khabib. No one that knows mma thought he would win, but he did hang in there for a bit.

I more mean the out of the octagon stuff. It isn't just one or two things, and it really isn't like a rumour because there is video of most of it. This last incident is just cringy. Punching an old man who is minding his own business, and then the old guy just takes the shot and keeps on drinking. At some point even the biggest fan must see the black lining.

Attacking 70 yo elderly while always drunk/on coke ? Tough to come back from that. Too much money from the Mayweather fight. He wasn't the type of humble guy that'll do well with that amount to start with

Last edited by a moderator:
tenor.gif

He knows he fucked up, if he had fought Pettis and beat him he would've been in such a good position, yet he stood back and let a real man do the job

Its possible he enjoys his privacy now as well.

For the last couple years its been all eyes on him. Hes probably enjoying his life more now that hes not the most famous MMA star in the world.

Lol
no, not at all

Good while it lasted, but it's over :)

Tomas will tell you it's still there, though ;)

after punching an old man and a sexual assault case plus not fighting and technically being "retired". I would bet on the clown to have one more day at the circus (if he avoids prison)

Sure it can, let's just see how it plays out and what Conor would like to do.

IF he could beat Aldo again spectacularly for tune up. Or beat Nate convincingly. And IF he could beat Khabib that could put his aura back to a certain extent . All tough tough tasks though

If you look at the way the UFC promoted him, with a full championship walk out from backstage since his second UFC fight and with the smoke and stuff they use now, that was all to create an aura of importance. Not just for fans but for his opponent, to make them feel like they're fighting a god and to psych them out. I don't think he can ever truly get that back because he looked far too human once Khabib got his hands on him. The constant cheating made him look fearful.

He may keep the aura of a dangerous striker but I don't think anyone will feel like they're fighting some larger than life character who is destined for great things any longer. He's just another striker who, win or lose, will guarantee you a nice payday. Terrifying.

<GSPWoah><209Bitch>

im not wrong, though ;) love ya

Depends on what aura TS is talking about. The mystic mac aura was gone after the Diaz fights imo

He still has the big star aura in the UFC if that means anything these days

If you lose to one of the best boxers ever and one of the best mma wrestlers ever, back to back, you’re a poser of a fighter and a fraud according to sherdog.

Its possible he enjoys his privacy now as well.

For the last couple years its been all eyes on him. Hes probably enjoying his life more now that hes not the most famous MMA star in the world.
Is that why he's constantly trying to bait people through tweets and shit? If he wanted privacy, he'd keep his shit private.

He hasn't been private at all. Going to a bar and buying shots of his shitty drink, and then punching an old man who doesn't want it is the opposite of a man trying to be private. It's the act of an idiotic megalomaniac.

Depends on what aura TS is talking about. The mystic mac aura was gone after the Diaz fights imo

He still has the big star aura in the UFC if that means anything these days
I'm sure he means Mystic Mac... yeah, that's gone.

Ya, he'll always be a big star no matter what.

Back