After successfully ducking division, GSP now OK with #1 contenders getting MW ts

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
“I would agree,” St-Pierre said when Sonnen shared his belief that Costa deserves a title shot. “I can’t see who else. [Kelvin] Gastelum is still in there. But yeah, I think it is [Costa]. I can’t see who else would be the new kid on the block.”

“I did not,” St-Pierre responded to Sonnen when asked if he knew how good Costa was. “I didn’t know what to expect. Sometimes when you see two very powerful guys fighting each other, you expect it to be an amazing fight, and sometimes it’s a boring fight. I didn’t put my expectations [of the fight] too high like everybody else did, but it was amazing.”

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...ulo-costa-has-earned-middleweight-title-shot/

GSP had butt problems that’s why he retired

You have to read that in GSP's accent.

That is all.

What does GSP allegedly ducking middleweights have to do though with him being fine if Costa gets the next titleshot at middleweight?

What does GSP allegedly ducking middleweights have to do though with him being fine if Costa gets the next titleshot at middleweight?

Nothing!

TS jealous of Costa and GSP confirmed and verified

<GSPWoah>

idk why you guys give GSP shit for not fighting guys like Romero. He's from a different era of MMA. People at 170 back then were close to 170. Obviously people cut but it wasn't like today. He used to be the bigger guy back then.

GSP almost killed himself to be 195 lbs vs Bisping. You think he has a shot vs guys like Romero and Costa who weigh close to 210 lbs on fight night?

26-2 , all losses avenged, 2 belts. Fedor got knocked out by a MW.

a "mw" who started off a LHW. and was fighting at LHW (was their champion) prior to the bout.

GSP was KO'd by a LW. A literal midget.

Not sure what either has anything to do with the thread though

After becoming UFC Middleweight champion, and dropping it like a useless pile of promotional garbage...*

idk why you guys give GSP shit for not fighting guys like Romero. He's from a different era of MMA. People at 170 back then were close to 170. Obviously people cut but it wasn't like today. He used to be the bigger guy back then.

GSP almost killed himself to be 195 lbs vs Bisping. You think he has a shot vs guys like Romero and Costa who weigh close to 210 lbs on fight night?

GSP actually didn't even reach 195, he was 191 come fight time.

He knew what the division looked like before he took the fight with Bisping. He was contacted to fight Whittaker after the Bisping fight and coincidentally got sick so he didn't have to. Not sick enough that he couldn't chase a fight with Khabib mind, just sick enough to deny Whittaker chance to become undisputed champ by beating him.

He knew what the division looked like before he took the fight with Bisping. He was contacted to fight Whittaker after the Bisping fight and coincidentally got sick so he didn't have to. Not sick enough that he couldn't chase a fight with Khabib mind, just sick enough to deny Whittaker chance to become undisputed champ by beating him.

the Khabib fight talks literally happened like 6 months after. lol what

you realize him losing weight is how he stopped being so sick... right?

Absolutely crazy that GSP could beat a champ at 185, even if it was bisping. GSP is the same size as Khabib. Could you imagine Khabib at 185? Dude would get smoked. GSP is/was on another level.

Back