Joe Rogans pronunciations

Mbowes

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
What's up sherdog,
I have been noticing lately that Joe seems to pronounce people's names multiple different ways during the same event. Most recently I heard him pronounce paulo as both "pow-low" and "paul-oh", as well as "coast-uh" and "cost-uh".

Do you think he does this to cover all bases and attempt every possible way to pronounce it?

Any other examples?

What's up sherdog,
I have been noticing lately that Joe seems to pronounce people's names multiple different ways during the same event. Most recently I heard him pronounce paulo as both "pow-low" and "paul-oh", as well as "coast-uh" and "cost-uh".

Do you think he does this to cover all bases and attempt every possible way to pronounce it?

Any other examples?
Honestly I find it more relatable then the one announcer that gets every single name right on a Russian card.

Sometimes he goes OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! and other times he goes O!!!!OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
My favourite is when he pronounced Rose "Namajunas" as "Nama-hunas" because he just assumed it was a Spanish name lol, when it's actually Lithuanian.

Honestly I find it more relatable then the one announcer that gets every single name right on a Russian card.[/QUOT,,E]
Touche, makes me think of someone rolling their R's at a taco bell drive through

Speaking of pronunciations, specifically you, Ben Fowlkes, and way too many others, it's pronounced Nunez, not Noons. Just pretend there is a z. And you write for a living? It's not confusing or complicated. Female GOAT, time for everyone to get her name right. It drives me crazy.

Touche, makes me think of someone rolling their R's at a taco bell drive through
Lol! I want to respect Mexican culture and I don’t want to seem like just another dumb gringo. So I order tacos al carrrrrrbon

He's never gotten my name right once. Fuck him. Poser.

Lol! I want to respect Mexican culture and I don’t want to seem like just another dumb gringo. So I order tacos al carrrrrrbon

I would eat tacos Al Bundy if that's what I could get right now, im in Canada with no real taco bells in sight. I could buy one from a restaurant I suppose, but being a member of sherdog it can be safely assumed that every last penny I have goes into PPVs

Back