DC posts message to fans, coaches and Stipe after loss

TheToqueville

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Message from the current HW GOAT, and one of the top 5 mma GOATS.....

Last edited:
Night and day compared to the salty, excuse-making we got from Stipe the first time around.

Not even a thank you to Stipe's eyes for taking the eye pokes....

pfft.

I like DC, seems like a fun guy to hang out with.

Bullshit.... f**k him

Pretending to be "positive" good guy role model.... when he was gassing he started eye pokes.....

I lost respect for this fat phony....

Now I believe it was eye pokes that caused Stipe to lose in the first fight..

Last edited:
Bullshit.... f**k him

pretending to be "positive" good guy role model.... when he was gassing he started eye pokes.....

Know I believe it was eye pokes that caused Stipe to loos in the first fight..
I honestly see it as taking the time necessary to come out with the best statement that won't get him shit on by people.

I always have felt there's a certain fakeness to DC.... No surprise, since I feel the same way about numerous AKA guys.

I wonder if somebody already posted this thread yesterday

Nothing to apologize for D.C, you are a true champion in the octagon and in life as a whole.
You have a beautiful family and have a great team around you and all your true fans around the world will celebrate your great legacy if it ends now or continues for another 10 years.

Bullshit.... f**k him

pretending to be "positive" good guy role model.... when he was gassing he started eye pokes.....

Know I believe it was eye pokes that caused Stipe to loos in the first fight..

You got triggered so hard you started misspelling words lmao

“Loos” and misusing “know”

{<jordan}<DisgustingHHH>

I wonder if somebody already posted this thread yesterday
It only has 185,000 likes, no one in the hard core MMA community would have seen it till at least 5 million.

WTF happened to this DC pre-fight?
That obnoxious DC should have no place in this earth.

Some fighters hype fights with a little trash talk. Did you catch what Nate said about Pettis pre-fight, for ex.?

Some fighters hype fights with a little trash talk. Did you catch what Nate said about Pettis pre-fight, for ex.?
two different fighters.
DC is not that type, and does not need to talk trash.
Stipe is not a trash talker neither, so there could have been respect.

It was DC's choice to resort to that type of trash talk, and it was bad/sad to see.

If DC were to retire, he's definitely carved a very impressive career in MMA for such a short time. Best of luck to him in his future. Stipe definitely found a home for those shovel hooks and DC didn't have an answer.

Back