Schaub breaks Colbys 4th wall: "These girls have no idea who we are. They were not happy with him"

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Timestamped:

Cliffs:

"So those girls.... he didnt rent. One of his sponsors rented them. They came and had no idea who any of us are(sic), they have no idea what they are signing up for. Let me tell you this. They were not happy. And the funniest part is Colby just doubles down.... and in between shots he goes 'hey, which one of you wanna give me a massage?' and it makes me tighten up, and im thinking 'gawd dawg gotta be reeeeel keirful hair with this me too moolvement', but you know... they are rented, so you can do whatever.

So he goes 'which one of you wanna give me a massage?' and both of them give him literally the death stare and he goes like 'which one of you are good at like... take care of me while im talking to him?' and the black girl goes 'aint nobody giving you a fucking massage'. And Colby doesnt give a fuck and goes 'come on... just put your hands on me while im talking with my friend' and shes like '.... nah'. These girls were not having it man. It was fun. It was the most awkward food truck diaries ive had to do"

{<jordan}

Last edited:
Schaub just mad Colby didn’t pick up on his advances

<TheDonald>

Schaub probably upset that instead of the girls Colby would have brought two huge Yoel Romero look alikes.

Colby is the human 4chan of MMA

probably any form of heterosexual interaction is awkward for Schaub

really speaks volumes that colby made a retard like schaub think

So he rents some thots, and he can't even get a massage with his clothes on.

<{danayeah}>

Schaub can expect a call from Chael Sonnen for "leaking the secrets of the business"

And Colby doesnt give a fuck and goes 'come on... just put your hands on me while im talking with my friend' and shes like '.... nah'

funniest part. hilarious

and it makes me tighten up, like 'gawd dawg gotta be reeeeel keirful hair with this me too moolvement', but you know, they are rented, so you can do that.

LOL love colby

Schaub confirms Colby's talk and swagger only works on teenage Sherdoggers. Is normal.

That's great. I wish these girls would embrace the gimmick. What the fuck else are they doing? They probably resent the hat and shtick, so they deny themselves an opportunity to become Colby's heel manager. If one of them just played along and embraced it, he'd probably bring her along like Miss Elizabeth.

Back