Would Nate Diaz beat Dos Anjos in a rematch

FrankMirFan89

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Their last fight was almost five years ago where Nate missed weight by 5.5 pounds and before USADA testing.

Would the results fare differently now that it would be at 170lbs?

I think RDA would beat him bell to bell to another clear cut decision.

I mean the UFC could run it back. But Nate don't want that smoke.

Nate is still evolving imo, Nate fucks him up.

Yes

Nate would grapple fook him with the new rasslin that he got on accident

RDA's been in some wars. Nate is pretty fresh and he's better than ever IMO. Lots of times the rematch ends differently. Look at Stipe/DC, Conor/Nate, GSP/Serra, Werdum/Nog…..

No.

Diaz is still prone to leg kicks and RDA would chew him up again.

I think RDA will always win until he really starts sliding physically. Diaz bros style should age well unless their chins ever get cracked. Lots of volume/stamina and technique and very little athleticism required.

RDA's grapping is probably still too strong, he is good enough to maintain top position safely.

I don't think Nate wants any match to do with a wrestler at this point in his career.

It’s one thing beating strikers with questionable gas tank

It’s another beating all round fighter like rda n you yourself are not well rounded

Rda would eat Diaz leg up. Rda has very good cardio aswell and is well rounded

RDA's been in some wars. Nate is pretty fresh and he's better than ever IMO. Lots of times the rematch ends differently. Look at Stipe/DC, Conor/Nate, GSP/Serra, Werdum/Nog…..
nate is fresh? man can barely form a sentence and they need subtitles for him when he talks.
Yes

Nate would grapple fook him with the new rasslin that he got on accident
RDA just outwrestled an actual wrestler in kevin lee. nate wrestled a FW 4-6 record pettis and lost position countless times when he had pettis back.

50-45 RDA..

The recency bias with Diaz is hilarious..

LOL no

Styles always make fights at the end of the day and RDA's style will always be impossible for Nate to match up against

Their last fight was almost five years ago where Nate missed weight by 5.5 pounds and before USADA testing.

Would the results fare differently now that it would be at 170lbs?
That's interesting. RDA is still a tough matchup for most and a top fighter. But he's not that same RDA that went on that title run, at least not at 170. That guy was a scary.

However going up against Diaz he may look like his old self. You can also make the argument that Diaz underperformed heavily in that fight too. Like I said it's interesting. I'm not confident one way or the other but RDA is still the more well rounded and powerful fighter.

Back