Poll: Where is Stipe in Heavyweight GOAT Ranking in 2019?

Where is Stipe in Heavyweight GOAT ranking?

• Total voters
Give me the two spot, but in a year with a few more wins we might be having a different discussion.

If he beats Ngannou again I'll entertain him in the top 5 or 6, Prime for Prime he's not better than any of the top all time Heavies though. He got the win against DC but god he looked horrible up until the end. DC should def be on that list in 2019. A loss at 40 shouldn't take away from the beast that he is.

Last edited:
1. Fedor
2. Stipe
3. the rest

if Stipe wins a couple more fights he's knocking for the #1 spot

His wins are against way past their prime opponents.
Even werdun fought like an idiot and has looked very bad since.
He has 19 wins. Only ufc fans determine a goat like that.
Many hws have had much longer and better wins over a period of time.
Just like Cain. The ufc billed him as the greatest hw ever. With 12 fights. It’s pretty absurd.

He’s pretty much the least versatile guy on that list. Has good wrestling. Good boxing. Not great in any area.
He has some kos but most hw do. A 200 lb man can ko any man.
He’s fighting in an era of hw where that is good enough.
Derrick Lewis is a top hw. And has been for years. He was even top 3 at one point.

How the hell is couture ranked above Barnett?

Let's see..

Fedor
Nog
Cro Cop
Werdum
Overeem
JDS
Miocic

#7 maybe

His wins are against way past their prime opponents.
Even werdun fought like an idiot and has looked very bad since.
He has 19 wins. Only ufc fans determine a goat like that.
Many hws have had much longer and better wins over a period of time.
Just like Cain. The ufc billed him as the greatest hw ever. With 12 fights. It’s pretty absurd.

He’s pretty much the least versatile guy on that list. Has good wrestling. Good boxing. Not great in any area.
He has some kos but most hw do. A 200 lb man can ko any man.
He’s fighting in an era of hw where that is good enough.
Derrick Lewis is a top hw. And has been for years. He was even top 3 at one point.

How the hell is couture ranked above Barnett?
{<redford}

Its too early to rank Stipe. He might very well get knocked out by Ngannou in his next fight or lose a rematch to DC.

If he wins beats Ngannou again I'll entertain him in the top 5 or 6, Prime for Prime he's not better than any of the top all time Heavies though.

This is so hilarious.

Fedor's big career wins, his two marquee opponents are Nog and Crocop in their prime. Crocop entered the UFC immediately after winning the heavyweight GP, and proceeds to lose to everybody.

I mean literally everybody knocked out Crocop, to the point that they had to find a can named Mustafa al Turk to finally get the guy a win.

Nog had a middling UFC career - he was able to beat Sylvia, but then immediately gets knocked out by Mir. He has a losing record in the UFC going 5-6, and his losses were not competitive.

DC runs ROUGHSHOD and I mean ROUGHSHOD over Crocop and Nog. There is no reason to believe they are competitive fights. He literally mopped the floor with guys who mopped the floor with Crocop/Nog.

I'd put him at a solid #3 behind Fedor and Nog. Arguably #2.

I don't understand the fuck he say but he's the GOAT of the UFC Heavyweight division in 2019.

Around 10 maybe?

How anyone could rank him above CC and Nog is beyond me.
But then again, most people on here haven't even seen Fedor vs. Cro Cop.

Seriously, about the last five heavyweight title fights were absolutely terrible and would be considered medium level in the mid-200s, probably mostly because of the juice back in the day. I don't think we will ever seen someone in the heavier divisions close to Fedor, CC, Nog.

Fedor, Nog, CC, Barnett, Werdum, Junior, Sergei, Overeem.... that's already eight guys clearly above Stipe. And I wouldn't say he's clearly right behind them. There are still guys like Cain, Arlovski, Randy and so on. He's somewhere between 8 and 15.

1- Fedor
2- big nog
3- Werdum
4- stipe

Around 10 maybe?

How anyone could rank him above CC and Nog is beyond me.
But then again, most people on here haven't even seen Fedor vs. Cro Cop.

Seriously, about the last five heavyweight title fights were absolutely terrible and would be considered medium level in the mid-200s, probably mostly because of the juice back in the day. I don't think we will ever seen someone in the heavier divisions close to Fedor, CC, Nog.

Fedor, Nog, CC, Barnett, Werdum, Junior, Sergei, Overeem.... that's already eight guys clearly above Stipe. And I wouldn't say he's clearly right behind them. There are still guys like Cain, Arlovski, Randy and so on. He's somewhere between 8 and 15.

Lol

Nobody's list has DC... You got to be kidding me

How many top10 ranked wins Stipe has? 7? He is probably around top3-6 all time.

Back