Cejudo to Aldo: "Uhhh vai morrer!"

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

"First of all, Brazil, i love you guys, but i love my gold medal and my belt more than anything. Jose Aldo, i have a message for you. You are the king of Rio, but im the king of the world. You are going to take some hard knees if you fight Henry Cejudo. I am here to kill. Uhhh vai morrer!"

<KingstonFrown>

<{outtahere}>

<mma3>

Cejudo via Triple belt smash

Aldo will smash Henry with body shots worse than DJ did.

I don't speak French so I don't know what he's saying but I do know one thing, Aldo can still get it done inside of that cage. Triple Nipple Clamp might be biting off more than he can chew this time. Henry, for your own sake, stick to calling out females and quadriplegics like Cruz.

I'd rather see Aldo fight Cejudo rather than Aljamain Sterling... lol

Cejudo is aiming to fight in every division. Wmma included..

Honestly at this point it wouldn't be good for aldo. He's too old and tentative and would gas in the mid rounds. His best shot would be to ko cejudo early, not exactly a likely outcome with that iron chin of his

I must admit, Cejudo is doing everything he can to rock the boat. Good for him.

Good for Cejudo for drumming up the headlines during his inactivity, but I hope he faces an actual top contender in either division when he returns. He seems dismissive of Benavidez lately, and never mentions Sterling, Yan, etc.

I'd rather see Aldo fight Cejudo rather than Aljamain Sterling... lol
Cejudo is aiming to fight in every division. Wmma included..
Good for Cejudo for drumming up the headlines during his inactivity, but I hope he faces an actual top contender in either division when he returns. He seems dismissive of Benavidez lately, and never mentions Sterling, Yan, etc.

7zb86gH.png

His call outs go up in weight every time he has a new interview. At least 8 more interviews until he calls out Ngannou.

I remember when Conor said those words first, and way better.

Very creative
In before he post about retirement and thanks Dana for the cheese.

I have to hand it to Henry, a little over a year or two ago he was a little fighter that few cared about, and now he is quickly becoming one of the UFC's biggest stars. I really enjoy watching him fight now that he has really improved his stand up. Could he be the 1st ever 3 belt champion?:rolleyes:

HUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUA
Cejudo is cringe, but he is cool.
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

I don't speak French so I don't know what he's saying but I do know one thing, Aldo can still get it done inside of that cage. Triple Nipple Clamp might be biting off more than he can chew this time. Henry, for your own sake, stick to calling out females and quadriplegics like Cruz.
<bball1>

Last edited:

french?

Cejudo is fluent in Portuguese ?? Damn he speaks three languages fluently. That's a lot for an American.

And his cringe is becoming funny lol

Back