Why paulo costa

cburm

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Nobody seems to care this guy cant even make weight for 185 yet they still let him compete at 185 and beat guys he missed weight vs romero and was well over the 10 percent weight hydration...

Atleast romero makes the weight.. I mean shouldnt he of ben carded or lost some kind of points in that fight for it...

Nobody gives 2 shits

Let jj fight 185 come in at 187 on the scale then fight 220 in the octagon and nobody will give a fuck

Why does ufc have rules when they can all be broken.

I like both fighters but i feel romero was robbed again now and especialy because of this factor.

Ufc Its a circus fans just want good fights like costa vs romero
But when a guy whos just as big actually makes the weight and had to suffer more to play fair..

A guy his size just says fuck the rules. And nothing happens didnt they used to give up 50 percent of their purse

I didn't think Costa missed weight.

Uh, Costa made weight. Romero is the one who's missed weight twice in title fights soooo durrr durrr durrrrrr

default.jpg

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Nobody seems to care this guy cant even make weight for 185 yet they still let him compete at 185 and beat guys he missed weight vs romero and was well over the 10 percent weight hydration...

Atleast romero makes the weight.. I mean shouldnt he of ben carded or lost some kind of points in that fight for it...

Nobody gives 2 shits

Let jj fight 185 come in at 187 on the scale then fight 220 in the octagon and nobody will give a fuck

Why does ufc have rules when they can all be broken.

I like both fighters but i feel romero was robbed again now and especialy because of this factor.

Ufc Its a circus fans just want good fights like costa vs romero
But when a guy whos just as big actually makes the weight and had to suffer more to play fair..

A guy his size just says fuck the rules. And nothing happens didnt they used to give up 50 percent of their purse
what a salty cunt you are.

217 in the ring you can hydrate 10 percent from 185. Hes well over that 2

10% rule only applies in Cali + it’s just a recommendation and not a mandatory rule; and TWELVE other people on that card went over it

Ts jealous of how fkn dreamy costa is

Back