Look whats writing on Stipe s instagram account

Jon Jones and Dana White have confirmed that Miocic is the GOAT HW.

Oh it is Stipe's birthday?
Happy birthday Stipe! :D

p2CnO8j.gif

He's right you know.

Lmfao. I could honestly see him getting KTFO by Greg Hardy if he is gonna stand right in front of people, getting handtrapped, jabbed and countered with 160 shots by someone with a 65” reach.

Most overrated HW of all time.

Lol DC KO'd Stipe so bad last time that the CTE is giving him amnesia.

They're 1 - 1 against each other, with DC being a pudgy LHW while Stipe is an actual HW. Even so, DC won more rounds overall, and outstruck the striker (see fightmetrics).

Rounds DC won between both fights - 4

Rounds Stipe won between both fights - 1

And somehow Stipe is the greatest HW?

LOL Fedor and DC laugh at that garbage.

Last edited:
Lmfao. I could honestly see him getting KTFO by Greg Hardy if he is gonna stand right in front of people, getting handtrapped, jabbed and countered with 160 shots.

Greg Hardy doesn't threaten with Olympic level wrestling Noob. Stipe ends him in 40 seconds.

Stipe chin is granite

You can't really argue that

There has never been a GSP or Jones or Silva at HW.

Stipe may not be all that impressive but he's had the best run. Fedor had an impressive run against Japanese cans and oversized freaks with losing records

Greg Hardy doesn't threaten with Olympic level wrestling Noob. Stipe ends him in 40 seconds.

Stipe chin is granite
Then it makes even less sense to just stand there in front of someone with absolutely 0 footwork, u goof. DC was a complete idiot and abandoned his wrestling totally after the first round.

But but but FEDORA!! Wait getting knocked out by almost every legit opponent he's fought in the last decade don't equal GOAT??!! But but but he was CHAMPYUN of PRIDES FC, ya know against all those guys who went to UFC and got smashed like jobbers bums? LOL!

Well if we feast our eyes over the top 10 hw rankings hes beaten

DC
Ngannou
Overeem
Dos Santos

In fact this is the top 5 not including himself and hes beaten them all aside from curtis blaydes.

Last edited:
Struve is back from retirement, would be great to see a rematch

Then it makes even less sense to just stand there in front of someone with absolutely 0 footwork, u goof. DC was a complete idiot and abandoned his wrestling totally after the first round.
1. You dont know what footwork is
2. After stipe took him down he tried to shoot and got stuffed. Not to mention his cardio was becoming an issue.

Greatest heavyweight in Ufc history. But not of all time. We all know who that is.

Guess it's time for some MMA math showdown, Stipe vs. Bader cross-promotion fight! if Stipe wins against Bader who slept Fedor then there will be no contest as who is the the baddest man on the planet, MMath-wise!

That new belt is so ugly compared to the old one. It's like if Reebok designed or something, it looks so stupid. All the fighters agreed that it sucked when they all first saw it, I say stick with your first gut reaction.

Stipe clearly has the immigrant mentality.

He is rightfully the GHOAT.

Lmfao. I could honestly see him getting KTFO by Greg Hardy if he is gonna stand right in front of people, getting handtrapped, jabbed and countered with 160 shots by someone with a 65” reach.

Lol... keep sippin on that hater-aid, playboy...

I bet Overeem wishes he had your brilliant penchant for the sport.

So stipe could hang with Francis but Greg hardy is gonna light him up? {<huh}

Back