Mighty Mouse is the Biggest Anomaly in MMA

biscuitsbrah

Amateur Fighter
@Gold
Reaction score
1. One of the smallest, if not the smallest male fighter to ever grace the octagon
2. Never took any supplements until recently
3. Posted today on his Instagram story that he’s never read a book cover to cover. Most he’s read is about 5 chapters of Harry Potter
4. Held a full time job up until fighting Cruz for the title
5. Plays a shit load of video games
6. Started training mma at 18 years old. Proceeded to take a fight 6 months later.
7. His main training partners are amateur fighters and his coach
8. Doesnt spar hard. And probably hasnt for the longest time.

Idk man feel like this guy is legit the GOAT but everyone’s entitled to their own opinion

Last edited:
o1qIlc.jpg

He's also one of the few fighters that I have never watched a full fight for. Bell to bell.

What exactly makes him an anomaly?

He's really small? So are a lot of guys

He "never took supplements"? A lot of guys said that (and popped lol)

He's never read a book? 90% of the UFC fighters can't even read.

He had a full time job? UFC pay is rubbish. Any smart fighter would do the same... actually that is an anomaly; smart fighter

He plays video games? Loads of them do.

I thought he was a glitch in the system or can dodge bullets. Oh well.

What exactly makes him an anomaly?

He's really small? So are a lot of guys

He "never took supplements"? A lot of guys said that (and popped lol)

He's never read a book? 90% of the UFC fighters can't even read.

He had a full time job? UFC pay is rubbish. Any smart fighter would do the same... actually that is an anomaly; smart fighter

He plays video games? Loads of them do.
Mainly that he's the smallest

3. Posted today on his Instagram story that he’s never read a book cover to cover. Most he’s read is about 5 chapters of Harry Potter
We brag about being un-read and -un-learned these days.

Are you proud of this "accomplishment", TS?

I think he transitions from striking to clinching to grappling the best ever. He picks the best time like gsp does with the double.

Shame MM wasn't better at "playing the game". He could've been doing what Triple Nipple Clamps is doing now. King of Cringe or not Henry's putting himself out there. "Mighty Mouse", yeah he even had a cool nickname and everything but just didn't understand the "marketing" and self promotional aspect of the fight bidnezz.

Butchered his legacy by running away to crush roided cans in Asia instead of continuing to fight actual top competition. Insult me all you want, but this is the truth.

Never read a book cover to cover?

Sigh.

Butchered his legacy by running away to crush roided cans in Asia instead of continuing to fight actual top competition. Insult me all you want, but this is the truth.
I’m a Mighty Mouse fan but it’s not it a good look when Cejudo beats TJ and Mighty Mouse wanted nothing to to do with TJ. TJ was cheating though. I hated the decision in Mighty Mouse vs Cejudo II, but I don’t know how Mighty Mouse was so content to walk away without doing the trilogy. Maybe he just didn’t care because he felt he won.

We brag about being un-read and -un-learned these days.

Are you proud of this "accomplishment", TS?

Since we're talking about being "unread," can you show me where you read in TS's post that he thinks this is a good thing? The whole point of the thread is not that these are "accomplishments," as you put it, but aspects of MM's life that one would think would hold him back - things that he's successful in spite of, not because of.

Also the only male champion who would have lost to Amanda Nunes.

Back