New Video Surfaces Revealing Conor Went After Old Man in Pub for Secret Meeting in Taxi

Why did Conor get in the taxi?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
UFC star Conor McGregor secretly met his alleged victim in a taxi minutes after apparently hitting him, the Irish Sun can reveal.

Gardai probing the clash with the man at the Marble Arch boozer in Dublin last April have also obtained CCTV footage of McGregor outside the pub.

Video footage appears to show McGregor landing a blow on the drinker. It shows the MMA fighter and a minder getting out of a Land Rover and climbing into the rear of a taxi outside the pub in Drimnagh on April 6.

The cab had been ordered by the man allegedly assaulted by McGregor, he was sitting in the front seat. It’s not clear what was discussed in the taxi before the conversation ended. McGregor and his pal are then seen leaving the area.

A source said: “It’s anyone’s guess what was discussed in the taxi, perhaps McGregor was trying to apologise for the incident.

“The man was just in the pub for a quiet drink and after the incident he calmly finished his pint and got into the taxi.

“Gardai had to look into the meeting because it formed part of the overall investigation.”

We understand the meeting does not form part of the Gardai’s file on the matter sent to the DPP.

Instead, gardai are focusing on CCTV footage of the incident from inside the pub and the alleged victim’s statement.

UNHAPPY
We attempted to speak to the alleged victim last week but he was not at home.

We also revealed how McGregor was to be charged with Section Two Assault over the incident.

Our revelation also comes after sensational CCTV emerged last week of the incident.

The video shows the Crumlin fighter appearing to land a blow on the drinker, before he is ushered away.

McGregor was unhappy when the local man, 51, told him “I don’t want your whiskey”, sources have told the Irish Sun.

We also told last week how the fighter faces a minor assault charge after the DPP ruled there was enough evidence to charge him.

He is to be summoned to appear at Dublin District Court in November to answer the charge.

If convicted, he will be required to pay a fine for the offence.

It’s understood that the alleged victim has accused McGregor of assaulting him when he turned down a drink.

McGregor, 31, entered the pub, greeted punters before ordering a bottle of his own Proper Twelve Whiskey.

-IrishSun

Probably to make sure the old man wouldn't say anything like the coward he is.

alleged victim.......There is footage of him getting punched pretty safe to say he is a victim.

Probably to make sure he wouldn't say anything like the coward he is.
More likely to offer him some cash to keep quiet. Probably wasn't aware there was a camera that caught the whole thing on tape. Tbf 20k and Conor can throw a left at me no problem. I'd even take a shot of Proper 12 with him after, hopefully by then my tastebuds would be a bit fucked up so the booze would go down reasonably fine as I've heard it tastes like proper shit.

Last edited:
Probably to make sure the old man wouldn't say anything like the coward he is.

Or maybe he was trying to punch him again, as he was dissapointed that his first blow didn't knock him out?

Your guess is as good as mine, but we're surely intrigued.

"please...sir...it's only business...please"

Its alledged until someone is found guilty/pleads guilty in court.

Yeh I know I just thinks its dumb that they have to throw around that word. Its clear as fucking day the old boy ate a shot.

A source said its anyone's guess what was discussed in the taxi. Why would anyone need a source on complete speculation

Imagine that oldtimers face when he got in the cab.

"Oh sheesh not this guy again ..."

None of the above...
He got in the taxi to offer him another shot of Proper Twelve Whiskey! Repetitive marketing is Notoriously effective Marketing.

Where';s this video? Because The Sun is the biggest fraud of a newspaper around.

iu

Positive he tried to bribe the old man.
Once you become rich every solution is to throw money at a problem.

in other news:

xn43zzrujsg31.jpg

Last edited:
I have cctv footage from across the street. Conor was disatisfied with the shot he threw so he gave the man a sharp 1-2 in the back of the taxi

More likely to offer him some cash to keep quiet. Probably wasn't aware there was a camera that caught the whole thing on tape. Tbf 20k and Conor can throw a left at me no problem. I'd even take a shot of Proper 12 with him after, hopefully by then my tastebuds would be a bit fucked up so the booze would go down reasonably fine as I've heard it tastes like proper shit.
It's Proper Paint thinner.

Back