News Jon Jones finally becomes #1 in the UFC Pound for Pound rankings

svmr_db

Silver Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
FHGaT6m.jpg

https://www.ufc.com/rankings

Hmm I think Robert Whittaker is the P4P best fighter all things considered.

Yeah no, he's a drug cheat and all around piece of shit.

After losing to a one legged WW while pulsing?

lol what a joke.

After losing to a one legged WW while pulsing?

lol what a joke.

Joke is on you, as he factually didn't lose. And joke is on you, as you obviously can't take into consideration that Jones might be cheating (which is what you insinuate) when he's cleared to fight.

How is Jones #1 P4P when he's spent a decade druggin' and dodgin' legit competition? Isn't P4P meaning he's the best regardless of weight classes? Yet he competes in a weight class where everyone's half the size of him. I mean his last two opponents were blowed up middleweight gatekeepers lol. And he's a junkie! But #1 P4P.... OK, if you say so! <45>

So Mister Cejudo Two Belts is only #3

And Jones #1 ?

Never see a more stupid classement.

How is Jones #1 P4P when he's spent a decade druggin' and dodgin' legit competition? Isn't P4P meaning he's the best regardless of weight classes? Yet he competes in a weight class where everyone's half the size of him. I mean his last two opponents were blowed up middleweight gatekeepers lol. And he's a junkie! But #1 P4P.... OK, if you say so! <45>

He spent a decade druggin' and beating the fuck out of every challenger and legend in the sport.

Sure and Lance is the greatest cyclist, Marion Jones is the greatest female Olympian, Ben Johnson is the fastest man in the world and Barry Bonds is the greatest home run hitter....makes perfect sense.

The p4p list updates based on who is fighting soon

Cejudo will pop up 2 or 3 spots when his next fight is scheduled

Back