The same idiots who think Pettis would beat Nate

perlrulez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
are the same ones who think Poirier would beat Nate. Poirier dodged the bullet by avoiding Nate. Nate is clearly a force to be reckon with post USADA.

His dominance this week, only shows us really how good Conor truly is/was. Pettis an "elite" striker did ZERO to Nate. People saying Conor has no gas tank, guess what? neither does Pettis when fighting Nate.

Verdict. Conor is a beast.

000cbb11-500.jpg

It's so easy for people to think it's ridiculous people thought Pettis would Nate.

I imagine everyone can prove how much money they won at the weekend betting on Nate?

are the same ones who think Poirier would beat Nate. Poirier dodged the bullet by avoiding Nate. Nate is clearly a force to be reckon with post USADA.

His dominance this week, only shows us really how good Conor truly is/was. Pettis an "elite" striker did ZERO to Nate. People saying Conor has no gas tank, guess what? neither does Pettis when fighting Nate.

000cbb11-500.jpg
He looked bad. I expected him to beat Pettis. Didn't expect a guy touted for having some of the best cardio in MMA to look visibly gassed in the 2nd round.

Any uncertainty I had about Tony beating Nate vanished Saturday night. He is literally a lesser version of Tony in almost every facet of MMA.

Hmm nah I think Dustin would knock him out. Nate looked decent against a massively declined Pettis. I bet Nate as soon as there was odds available, but I don't think he beats anyone at the top of either LW or WW. Masvidal is actually one of the more winnable fights for him because Masvidal is also not really a top 5 guy, he got an easy match up with Ben who should have never been rated as a top fighter.

Well ofcourse it does
It also wipes Nate's horrid record clean, all a diaz bro has to do is win a fight and they become the GOAT fighters

He looked bad. I expected him to beat Pettis. Didn't expect a guy touted for having some of the best cardio in MMA to look visibly gassed in the 2nd round.

Any uncertainty I had about Tony beating Nate vanished Saturday night. He is literally a lesser version of Tony in almost every facet of MMA.

Except Tony some would say got lucky against Pettis. He was rolling like sonic the hedgehog for dear life after his glass jaw was cracked by Pettis. Pettis looked like he was in quicksand against Nate. He however looked like he could have won against Tony.

Hmm nah I think Dustin would knock him out. Nate looked decent against a massively declined Pettis. I bet Nate as soon as there was odds available, but I don't think he beats anyone at the top of either LW or WW. Masvidal is actually one of the more winnable fights for him because Masvidal is also not really a top 5 guy, he got an easy match up with Ben who should have never been rated as a top fighter.

Dustin couldnt even knock Holloway out, and you think he'd knock Nate out. Sure anything could happen. But you putting out there someone who barely ever gets knocked out, while Dustin has a glass jaw himself tells me all about you. COGNITIVE BIAS.

Dustin couldnt even knock Holloway out, and you think he'd knock Nate out. Sure anything could happen. But you putting out there someone who barely ever gets knocked out, while Dustin has a glass jaw himself tells me all about you. COGNITIVE BIAS.

I think Nate has taken more damage, is older, and was not taking the shots as well as he has in the past. No chin is uncrackabale, legendary chins have been cracked

000cbb11-500.jpg
Soooo convincing...ILLUMINATI confirmed.

Except Tony some would say got lucky against Pettis. He was rolling like sonic the hedgehog for dear life after his glass jaw was cracked by Pettis. Pettis looked like he was in quicksand against Nate. He however looked like he could have won against Tony.

Tony has a glass jaw yet has never been KOd in over 20 fights? He got lucky in the Pettis fight and the 10 other fights in his winstreak, huh? lol
Stop talking about shit you don't know anything about.

000cbb11-500.jpg
Pettis literally got his ass handed to him in like five of his last six fights, LOL at beating him meaning something in 2019.

Also, Connor is a bum. The only type he can beat these days is drunk old men in Irish pub.

000cbb11-500.jpg

Nate is beating the best fighters in the world. Conor is punching seniors in pubs. You need to stop embarrassing yourself.

Nate beat Conor.

Nate is 4-4 in his last 8.

Do what you want with this information.

Back