UFC 242 has the biggest fight of the year

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
Super excited about this card and mainly the khabib fight. The eagle is fighting for legacy and this fight is important to him and the same goes to Dustin who wants to realize the dream of claiming the belt. Khabib is fighting in front of his fans so there is extra motivation. The UFC handled this card badly due to the tickets being sold within minutes and no early heads-up notication cause me and my friend were planning to fly out to this fight but unfortunately it got sold out right away but all in all I will catch it on PPV.

Khabib always brings it and thats what makes him exciting even tho he uses wrestling he is mainly there to smash and maul literally thats what makes his fights super exciting.

If it was not for Jones returning back I would have Khabib as P4P No.1 and imo if he smokes Dustin quite easily he should leapfrog Jones due to his latest fight not being that impressive even tho he did enough to win

Last edited:
Naw

That’s a one sided beating

The fight of the year just happened this past weekend with costa v Romero

Naw

That’s a one sided beating

The fight of the year just happened this past weekend with costa v Romero

Dustin has improved alot and his a solid opponent

not that hyped tbh

I will watch (stream) for sure, and I expect the main event to be a crazy war.

but the rest of the card is weak

not that hyped tbh

I will watch (stream) for sure, and I expect the main event to be a crazy war.

but the rest of the card is weak

I am mainly into the main-event. Khabib vs a cat in a backyard would even sell itself. I would be one of these to buy that card

Last edited:
Dustin can make it entertaining but the card is filled with boring uncharismatic wrestlers looking for a hug/hold

Where is the hype though? I don't feel it man. Also Barboza co-main with Felder is pretty ehh. Not hating it, it's going to be a good fight but the main-event alone doesn't gather as much traction as Stipe/DC. Big, sure, but the biggest? absolutely not.

Respect to Dustin but Khabib is the King of the lightweight. These guys have no idea what force Khabib brings when he is inside the cage.

Michael Johnson who in my opinion have faster Boxing then Poirier got fucked by Khabib.

Barboza best stricker in the division got mauled Khabib.

3F52.gif

Khabib by T.K.O

Also happy to see Islam, future champion.

Respect to Dustin but Khabib is the King of the lightweight. These guys have no idea what force Khabib brings when he is inside the cage.

Michael Johnson who in my opinion have faster Boxing then Poirier got fucked by Khabib.

Barboza best stricker in the division got mauled Khabib.

3F52.gif

Khabib by T.K.O

Also happy to see Islam, future champion.

Bless the Russian bear

Back